Chapter 16

Blackpaw's POV

Blackpaw was now playing hide-and-seek with Timberpaw, Thistlepaw and a new apprentice named Marigoldpaw.

She was a bright ginger she-cat with bright amber eyes.

Blackpaw hid underneath a bush, he was completly hidden.

He saw Timberpaw walked by him. Blackpaw grinned, alright he didn't notice me!

Suddenly a heavy object pushed him out off the bush, and squashed him to the ground.

"I found Blackpaw!" Marigoldpaw sqealed.

Timberpaw ran over to him and jumped on top of them, "Dog Pile on Blackpaw!"

Thistlepaw ran over and took a big leap, and squashed the air out of Blackpaw.

"Oof, get off me!" He hissed.

Marshwillow walked over to him.

"Hey Blackpaw I need to talk to you" she said.

He nodded and sqirmed out of the pile, then followed her to the place he had awoke to come here.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

Marshwillow sighed, "You need to wake up."

"What?"

"Blackpaw you're here because you were dying, your getting worst, and you have a destiny ahead of you."

Blackpaw gasped, "seriously?!"

She nodded, "one day you will be leader of ShadowClan, will you go back to your friends, your family... Russetfur..."

Blackpaw's eyes widened.

Russetfur... Great StarClan! She must be so worried about me!

"I half to go home!" He said looking at her.

She nodded, "Good, You will return and live your life."

Suddenly Blackpaw felt his body go ridge. He gasped and Mashwillow Dissapered.

**********************

Blackpaw opened his eyes. Everything was so blurry, and his body felt like he had been on patrol for the entire day.

Suddenly a white shape walked into the den, and she gasped when she saw him.

"Sagewhisker?" He croaked.

"Great StarClan Blackpaw, how are you feeling?" She ran over and felt his forhead.

"I'm just tired, can I see my family, and Clawpaw, Nightpaw, Rowanberry and Russetfur please?" He whispered.

Sagewhisker frowned, "Are you sure? You just woke up from Blackcough."

Blackpaw's eyes widened, "I thought I had Greencough."

"Yes but you got really bad, and your sickness turned to Blackcough."

Blackpaw blinked, "Oh ok, yea I want to see everybody."

"Ok, but Nightpaw and Clawpaw are now Nightpelt and Clawface" she said then walked out.

Nightpelt and Clawface?! I missed their Warrior ceromony! He thought.

After a few moments, Cedarstar, Hollyflower, Flintpaw and Fernpaw ran in.

"Blackpaw!!" They scream and nuzzled him.

"Oh my son, I though you were going to die" Hollyflower whispered.

He smiled, "I would never leave you."

Cedarstar licked one of his torn ears, "Thank StarClan your alright."

Clawface, Nighpelt, Rowanberry and Russetfur ran in as well and Blackpaw grinned at the sight of Russetfur.

"Hey Clawface, Nightpelt... I'm sorry I missed your Warrior ceromomy" he said glumy.

They smiled, "It's alright it was like any other ceromomy."

Blackpaw turned to Rowanberry, "When can I start training again?"

Everybody laughed.

"Once your completly better" she said a smile on her gaw.

He turned to Russetfur, her beautiful green eyes stared into his hot amber gaze.

"Hey" he said.

"Hi, glad you're better" she smiled and walked over to him.

He slowly sat up and rested his head on her back.

In the background he heard Nightpelt snicker.

"What are you laughing at!" He hissed.

Nightpelt quickly looked at Clawface, "uhnothingnothing" he rambled.

Cedarstar purred, "Do you want us to stay with you?"

Blackpaw opened his mouth to say somthing, but Sagewhisker walked in.

"Blackpaw needs to rest a little more, and he needs to keep warm and healthy to get better."

Fernpaw walked over and laid close beside him, "I'll help keep you warm" she said.

Russetfur walked over to his other side and laid down, "So will I."

Flintpaw purred, "Blackpaw is bigger than both of them."

It was true, Russetfur and Fernpaw were quite small compard to him.

Sagewhisker gave him a poppy seed and the moment he ate it, he felt tired again.

He laid down and let the two she-cat cuddle him.

Cedarstar and Hollyflower gave him a few licks then walked out with Rowanberry, Clawface and Nightpelt.

Flintpaw laid down behind them and blocked out any cold.

Blackpaw purred and quickly was comsumed by sleep. Only to think of one thing...

I think I love Russetfur.

______________________

Chapter 15! *Sigh* I'm at school and it sucks. Besides that I have nothing else to say than BLACKPAW LOVES RUSSETFUR!!