Chapter 7

Russetfur's POV

Russetfur made her way to the fresh-kill pile and picked up a mouse. She brought it over to Boulder.

"Hey Boulder do you want to share this?" She asked.

"Sure."

As they ate in peace, Russetfur saw Cedarstar walked towards his den with an angry Hollyflower on his tail.

"Uh oh"Boulder whispered.

"I wonder what happened" Russetfur frowned.

"From what i saw a few moments ago, Blackpaw was having a wrestling match with his father and his hurt his head."

Russetfur chuckled, "Like father, like son."

Pain hit her heart, as she remembered her own father Hal, who was dead now.

He and other rouge friends of her's attack the camp, and Hal was killed by Raggedpelt.

"I wish Hal was still alive" she whispered sadly.

"I know you miss him" Boulder wrapped his tail around her.

"I miss Marmalade, Pixie and even Jay" she said.

"They were our friends, of course we'll miss them. But now we have new friends, kinda."

She chuckled.

***************************

As night rosed and the stars appreared, Russetfur walked into the den.

She laid down in her nest, she watched the apprentices walk into their nest.

Clawpaw, Nightpaw, Flintpaw and Fernpaw.

Confution struck her. Where was Blackpaw? Was he in the Medicine Cats den? Did he hurt himself wrestling with Cedarstar?

Hollyflower walked into the den. She slumped into her nest.

"Hollyflower, where is Blackpaw?" She asked.

"He's sleeping, in Yellowfang's den" she sighed.

"Did he get hurt during his wrestling match with Cedarstar?" She chuckled.

Hollyflower purred, "Yea, he head-butted his father in the chest, then got knocked out."

"Ouch."

"Yea. Goodnight" She said.

"Night."

As Hollyflower laid down, Russetfur thought for a moment.

I hope he's alright.

She laid down and slowly fell asleep.

***************************

The sun shone through the den, and into the side of Russetfur's face.

She stood up and stretched.

As she walked out she noticed Blackpaw walking out of the medicine cats den. She purred and walked over to him.

"Morning Blackpaw" she said.

"Morning Russetfur" he answered.

"How's your head?" She teased.

His face turned red, "Better."

She chuckled, "Well until it's more better, no more wrestling with your father."

Blackpaw gave an evil grin.

"Sure."

He walked away to get something to eat.

_____________________________

Hey Chapter seven done!! By the way... guess what i got for Christmas! Varjak Paw, The Tygrine Cat and The Tygrine Cat On The Run!!

I'M SO HAPPY!!!!

Bye, Once again Merry Christmas!!!