Chapter 19

Russetfur's POV

Russetfur laid in her nest. Outside the sun was rising on the horizen. They sky was a dark pinkish color.

Russetfur watched as Nutwhisker, Blizzardwing, Nettlespot, Mousewing and Deerleap headed out for dawn patrol.

She noticed Raggedpelt walking out too. Russetfur got up and followed him.

He walked to where Flintfang, Blackfoot and Fernshade were keeping their vigil.

He walked up to them, "Your vigil is over now, go get some sleep."

They nodded.

Blackfoot walked over to Russetfur.

They touched noses then pulled away, "Morning" she whispered.

"Morning" he yawned.

She giggled, "come on, you can sleep in my nest until you get you're own."

He purred, "What if I don't want my own nest?"

Russetfur blushed, "Then you can sleep with me."

They walked to the Warriors Den, and Russetfur showed Blackfoot where her nest was.

He colapsed into the nest and she purred and rolled him to the side.

"Let me into my nest" she purred.

She cuddled with him and soon enough she had her head on his paws, and her tail was wrapped around him.

*************************

"Hey wake up Mouse-brains!" Foxheart hissed.

Russetfur slowly opened her eyes and saw the ginger she-cat with a scowl on her face.

"Ok,ok I'm getting up" she hissed.

Blackfoot was still asleep, and Foxheart jabbed him in the side with a unsheathed claw.

He grunted then, opened his eyes and gave Foxheart a hard glare.

Russetfur felt fury build up inside of her.

"Leave him alone!"she unsheathed her claws.

"You don't get to speak to me like that kitty-pet!" She snarled.

Blackfoot jumped to his paws and Head-butted Foxheart out of the den.

She went rolling out on the ground.

Russetfur smiled, "Thank you."

Blackfoot was about to say something else but Foxheart ran in and jumped on top of him.

Blackfoot hissed and jumped on his hind legs and then fell on his back, squishing her underneath his greater weight.

She let go and Raggedpelt ran in, "What in StarClan's name is going on?" He yowled.

Blackpaw got off her and stood up, "She attack Russetfur, with her claws unsheathed" he said.

He's a quick thinker she thought.

Raggedpelt turned to Foxheart, "come with me NOW!" He snarled.

And they walked off.

Russetfur buried her face in his neck, "Thank you"she purred.

"I will never let anyone hurt you" he whispered.

________________________

Foxheart is also a d**k. Here it is last chapter of today. I want to finish this story so i can start on Blackstar's Banishment. Which is a sequel to Blackstar's loyalty. Blackfoot vs Foxheart, Blackfoot wins.

Bye~