A sequel?

YOU MADE IT TO THE END!!!

Congratulations!! I'm sure it was a long and stressful ride.

Before I get into information on the sequel to this story I just want to thank everyone of you for all the fucking amazing support. The comments always warm my heart and to hear that people really enjoy and appreciate this story is always so sweet and kind. I can't thank all of you enough for the love you've given me and given this story and I hope you enjoyed this journey with me.

Yes, you heard me right. THERE'S GOING TO BE A SEQUEL! I already have a few chapters pre-written but it isn't perfected yet so it'll take a bit of time. But who knows, it might be out sooner than you think. But in the meantime you can go to my profile and search for it. It's called In Your Eyes. I'll try to link it at the bottom. There's going to be new characters, new plots and new issues that arise. Of course Ella and Timmy are going to be struggling with Drew's loss and Timmy is going to have to move to California which is another obstacle but trust me it's going to be epic.

Not only will the story be from Ella's point of view, but this time it will also alternate to Timothée's point of view and you'll get to see through his eyes and read his thoughts on whatever is occurring in the story. Hope this is good news, and I really hope you guys continue to love what I put out. Once again THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE!!!

Here's the link to the sequel: https://my.w.tt/PUMrenrMF5