House meeting

"Alexa and ari sweetie can you come here"  that was the normal tone my mom used when she had something important to say

"Alexa and ari sweetie can you come here" that was the normal tone my mom used when she had something important to say. I threw my covers to the side pulling down my tank top as I made my way out of my room and into her and my dads "good morning princess" he kissed my forehead before doing the same to ari and mom "I'm going to work now be safe" and with that, he was gone out the door.

I walked over to the bed and sat down as she looked at us both "I haven't told you guys this but I don't need you to look at me any different and to know I love you guys" she grabbed my hand as I looked at her "you have a sister I haven't told you guys about her names monse" I was instantly thrown off when she said that as ari walked over to the bed now sitting down next to me.

"what do you mean how old is she" I looked at her taking my arm back as she looked worried.

"she's 14 but I didn't keep her to stay here because her fathered wanted her. He gave me an ultimatum to either stay with them or leave you guys and I couldn't leave my family" I looked at her as she spoke.

My mom was my rock and sometimes our relationship was toxic but she loved me and I loved her no matter what so I wasn't angry. We all had a toxic relationship that you wouldn't notice. "it's okay mom I understand" I crawled over to her and hugged her as she cried into my arms which made ari wrap her arms around us as I smiled.

I knew now wasn't a good time to bring up that I planned on moving out because I needed to stay here for the family.

"do I get to meet her" she looked at ari before smiling "yeah I was thinking about going over to visit today and see if she wants to stay with us for a couple of days" I nodded my head as I stood up "have you already told kali yet" I asked her as she nodded her head yes "what was the reaction" she looked over at us as she did her makeup "she was pretty calm about it she should be here soon" I nodded my head as I walked back over to my room.

I needed to look nice when I went over so I put on something simple but cute and then made my way to Ari's room. "hello beautiful" I leaned on the door as she smiled "are you excited" she asked me as I nodded my head "just feels weird to now be finding this out" kali walked in hugging us.

"if it isn't my beautiful little siblings" she sat on Ari's bed as she finished getting ready "glad you could finally make it Ursula" she flicked me off as I laughed sitting on the beanbag.

"dad already left" kali asked us "yeah just left a couple of minutes ago" she nodded her head as mom peaked in letting us know she was ready "well guys time to meet our long lost sister" we all linked arms and made our way to the car as I and ari got in the back as kali and mom got in the front. She cut on the radio as we started to drive.

We were 10 minutes in now and I realized we were driving away from Brentwood and over to the other side of town now "hey mama where are we going" she looked at me through the mirror before speaking "freeridge" I instantly started to fix my clothes because papa always said this was the bad side of town and never come over here unless it's an emergency. "you guys don't have to be scared nothing bad will happen to us" it's like she read our minds as the car came to a stop as we all looked. "we are here" she got out but we stayed in the car.

"well here goes nothing girls" kali turned around to look at us "we need to be nice she may be a sweetheart and we need to do this for mom so don't be rude okay" me and ari looked at each other before sighing as we all got out following behind mom as she knocked on the door.

We may seem judgmental but we aren't our family just holds high standards over our heads especially my father's side.

"mom" we heard the girl say as she ran into her arms as they shared a moment. She let us in as we looked at the kids sitting on the couch "guys this is my mom" she was smiling big as we just looked around "well monse I brought my kids. this is ari she's 17, Alexa is 18, and kali is 22" she pointed at each of us as we smiled at her while she just looked at us "hello, it's nice to meet you guys" we all nodded as we stood around "you guys can sit down" we sat down as she and mom went outside to talk.

"she's our sister now we have to make her feel welcomed" ari whispered as Monses friends looked at us "so Brentwood," the one kid said as I laughed "freeridge" I did hand motions as he looked offended "I'm Jamal, that's Cesar and ruby" Jamal was very hyper and I liked that about him "it's nice to meet you guys this is just as much as a shocker to monse like it is to us," ari said as we both nodded "but we are willing to accept her because she's one of us," I said as Jamal nodded his head "I've got to go oscar is here," the cute boy said as he walked outside as we heard monse and mom.

"you have three other kids but you left me... left me like I meant nothing to you" she screamed out as I stood up walking outside "hey we can hear you guys inside" I looked over at the red impala sitting in front of her house as I made eye contact with the driver as he winked before driving off. Mom pushed me back inside the house once she noticed "you can either come or stay monse it doesn't even have to be long your sisters want to get to know you" she said as I smiled nodding at her.

"it will be fun I promise" she bit her lip as she agreed and we left. Mom said she would be back Saturday to get her as we all piled in the car "Alexa if you ever see that car again don't stop walking you run until you're out of sight" she said sternly as I nodded quickly.

Welcome to my new book !! Honestly not sure where the inspiration came from but here it is