See you again

Eli

I walked into the house carrying Alexa and I laid her on my bed and covering her up and then closed the door as I walked back downstairs to where Dre was "she's never sleeping after an event y'all had that much fun" I sighed as I sat on the couch "not exactly" he looked confused as he walked over waiting for me to reply "she invited her sister" I said as he sat down.

" ari or kali," he asked " ari came also but neither of them they have a half-sister named monse she lives in free ridge so she thinks we think she's beneath us or whatever and basically I think she was trying to hit on me but I'm not sure so she got mad at Alexa and called her all types of stuff and said she was pathetic and useless and you know how deep that is for her" Dre nodded his head.

Most nights me and him had to comfort Alexa when she wasn't running away from home because of her mother. We know what would happen because every time she came here crying asking can she stay and of course we always said yes because she was always something special to us. " so that happens and Alexa is crying and monse gets in the car with her boyfriend I guess and so now she's asleep have I told her about her sister no because maybe I'm as wrong" I put my hands over my face as he looked at me.

" maybe you should because what if they makeup and she still tries to hit on you bro" he gave me that look " I know from experience if you don't get it now it will be turned on you in the future" he was right.

I sat up noticing I was in Eli's room alone as I checked the time to see it was now 11 pm. I had a couple of text from Eli saying he was going to hang with the guys for a bit but he sent that around 10. I rolled over as I checked to see if I had any other text which I did.

I sighed as I sat up looking at myself in the mirror it killed me to look At myself knowing how monse made me feel today. I picked up my phone and made a call "wanna come to get me so we can just go for a drive" I asked " yeah I'll be right over" I hung up and send the address as I put on Eli's hoodie and some slides as I waited for them to get here.

I heard a hunk outside as I ran over to Rakim who was standing outside of his car and just embraced him into a hug as I felt the tears coming down "don't cry" he whispered to me as his arms wrapped around me tightly " I can't help it" I was very sad and hurting. "Come on let's go" he opened the door for me and let me in as I wiped my face.

He started up the car as we just started driving with no real destination set in mind. "Thank you for coming I know it was late and you and Kira were probably busy" he shook his head as he looked at me "Kira understood she knows what's going on and you know I'll do anything for you lex" I nodded my head as I felt the wind piercing against my skin.

I laid my head on the door as I just let the window his my face. I wasn't special and I never would be so why he was treating me like I was didn't exactly make any sense to me. I was just a regular girl who was always made to feel like trash and I couldn't shake the feeling that bad things would always happen to me because of who I was.

We came to a stop as I noticed we were in free ridge "my friends lives out here he wants me to pick something up it will take 15 minutes max" he put his hand on my leg as I nodded as he got out. I looked around and noticed a house full of guys across the street from us. I instantly turned away.

I needed air and it was starting to get stuffy to me so I took off Eli's jacket and stepped out the car as I just walked around Rakim's car. Today wasn't a good day for me but I was trying to make the best of it because it was why I always had to do. "Aye mami," I heard someone yell as I looked up to see nun other than Oscar from the pool.

" hello" it came out quietly as he smirked "tough crowd earlier huh" he was talking about the monse thing "I can't be mad she thinks that we do come from two different barriers here" I leaned on the car as he looked at me "a new car," he asked as I shook my head no "it's my friends" he nodded as he took a hit of his blunt before looking at me again.

" if it makes you feel any better Monses a bitch for doing you like that" that made me laugh lightly because he was right she kind of was. I've never done anything to make her dislike me "true" I touched my arm as his guys were looking at us "your friends are waiting maybe you should get back to them" I pointed as he quickly put my hand down. " we don't do that pointing stuff over here Brentwood" I quickly nodded.

" and that's my gang some are friends and others are just there because they are in it" that quickly scared me. " your boyfriend a prophet or something" he was now hovering over me as I got scared "no he just hangs with them" I quickly said as I covered my eyes "oh so he's kind of affiliated" he was asking me so many questions felt like it that I started breathing harder than before because now I was scared.

I quickly felt someone pull me from under Oscar "don't ever talk to him again" Rakim said as he shoved me in the car slamming the door which made me yell "stay away from her" I heard Rakim say as Oscar laughed walking across the street. He pointed to fingers at me as he did the gun motion making me even more scared than before. I was no gang person but I knew a threat when I saw one and that was a threat to either me, Rakim, or Eli.

Eli sped back to our side as we both quickly got into Eli's house as him and Dre looking at us "aye man keep Alexa safe spooky just threatened her" Rakim said as Eli and Dre quickly sat up " we had to go over there because I had to pick some stuff up and I came out spooky was basically over her asking what I don't know and when we were leaving he did the hand signals with the gun and laughed" Eli looked pissed.

" he ain't gone get off safely threatening my girl. He quickly took his phone out and sent a couple of text as me Rakim left and Eli looked at me and dre "let's go" he said to both of us as we followed behind him in silence. I wasn't sure what was just now started but I felt like it wasn't going to end well here.

Thoughts on Oscar?
Thoughts on Eli?
Thoughts on Alexa?

FYI Eli is no way shape or forms apart of the prophets they just always will protect because they all grew up with each other they know and love Alexa because she met most of them in high school!!!! Don't get confused.