Explaintion

I feel like I need to explain lmao

Alexa says that she and Eli grew up having it rough because they did Andre bettered himself and worked hard in school and got a full ride. just because they live in Brentwood does not mean their parents always had money like they do now.

They all wanted to get out and go to college but it never happened because of money issues but Dre said that wouldn't be the problem for him!! Everyone looks up to him because he did something they never could accomplish at the time but who knows maybe college is the way for them in the end.

So when Alexa says certain things don't tip-top over it like your walking on eggshells. Yes, she has an expensive car because her father gave it to her to show his gratitude for her being an amazing daughter.

Kali left because she knows her parents are toxic and will never allow them to try and just leave hence as to how Alexa's mom never mentioned monse until Alexa had planned on moving out now she's not because she wants to bring the family closer.

Kali knows what her mom is doing and that's why she's not around for monse. She loves her sisters and always will be around for them but she has left the toxicity that her mother and father bring at times.

Alexa and Eli have been together since they were kids like since she was 14 but they have known each other since they were babies. Alexa and Eli's mother are best friends. The reason Alexa's dad acts like he hates Eli is Bc he puts up a front he just hates how he tries and controls his daughter when things don't go right for him.

Rakim will come back into play because I like his character and how they are about to develop:)

Oscar is here and he will always be here but it won't be what you guys want. This will be written differently than normal and I hope y'all accept just because his name is in the title doesn't mean they will be together in the end.

Not every love story ends out happily Lmao

And what makes you think this is a love story?

Just felt like I needed to explain a bit that May have left y'all confused