Young and alive

2014, 14-year-old Alexa

Things were different for Alexa now her mom was back in the house but the only thing she did differently this time was that she didn't physically abuse Alexa, just verbally now and only when her father wasn't around.

His work life had gotten hectic during this time because they had planned to move to Brentwood and the house and bills would be more so he wanted to be prepared for whatever came with it when the time
Came. "Hurry and finish packing up your small things girls" Julia yelled as each girl gossiped in Alexa's room.q

Around this time Alexa was 14, kali was 16, and Ari was 13. "So you and Eli" kali said as she dropped some of Alexa's jewels in a box as she started to blush "I like him but I'm not sure if he feels the same" Alexa said as she sighed leaning back on the bed "he definitely feels the same" Ari chimed in as her sisters laughed. "What do you know about boys liking girls," they both said as Ari rolled her eyes.

"They do things to protect you and always show they care," she said in a duh tone as her sisters just looked at her "you aren't as dumb as you look," kali said as Ari picked up Alexa's pillows and threw it at kali which soon turned into a pillow fight between the three girls.

They all fell back on the bed "let's call a truce" Alexa said as both girls agreed before they all laughed again. "Come on let's finish this before mom tried to lay into our asses about how we should listen," Kali said as her sisters followed and finished packing up the small things.

3 days later

After all the excessive packing they had to go Alexa was finally able to go and spend time with Eli. She knocked on his door as his mother answered with the biggest smile on her face "hey beautiful girl you here to see Eli" she had on a cooking apron and was wiping her forehead. "Yeah is he home" Alexa was hoping she would say yes.

His mom nodded her head as she opened the door letting her in "thank you" she smiled as she walked upstairs going into Eli's room. "Hey" she jumped on him as he smiled catching her "I was coming to see you but you beat me here" he sat her on the bed as she looked at him smiling "it feels like it's been forever since we have hung out" she tapped her feet or whatever she considered it to be since her feet didn't reach the ground.

"Let's go" Eli grabbed her hand as they ran outside and getting on their bikes as they just rode for hours. They felt young and alive as the wind was hitting them. Eli couldn't keep his eyes off Alexa the entire ride. He had finally found the perfect way to tell Alexa how he really felt about her and no one would ruin that moment for them "let's watch the sunset" he yelled out to her as they rode to there favorite spot to hang out.

They both sat there bikes down as they walked over and sat down as the sun was setting "this is so beautiful" Alexa said as she moved some of her hair smiling as she just kept her eyes on the sky thinking about all the good times she's had with Eli. "Hey Alexa I have to tell you something" it was now or never for Eli.

She turned over and looked at him waiting for him to speak "ever since we've met I knew you were someone I wanted in my life forever and today I realize that I want you to really be in my life forever and I don't wanna mess this up but you been on my mind running circles around it and I love you" he was nervous and rambling as Alexa's cheeks were heating up at the start of each word.

"What I'm saying is will you be my girlfriend" Alexa instantly screamed out of joy as he just looked at her before she realized what she was doing "sorry she laughed before looking at him again "yes I'll be your girlfriend Eli" she leaned in and kissed him as they both felt the heat and passion of the moment.

These careless and free moments were the ones they craved and the ones they would never forget. Alexa knew she loved Eli and was ready for any and everything that was thrown at them.

Eli loved Alexa and would never do anything to kill the love they had for reach others even if they were young he knew she was meant to be his wife one day.

Thoughts?
Theories?

—Thoughts? Theories?