Pool party

Me and ari we're getting ready to go to the pool with monse

Me and ari we're getting ready to go to the pool with monse. She wanted to hang out did I care no I was only going because it seemed like it would be fun "look at you all getting along is kali going" mom asked as I put on my shades " no she's got things to do" she frowned before nodding. That was the thing mom wanted us to drop our lives for this girl when she never dropped her pride to tell us she even existed. " ready mami" ari said as she walked next to me as we got inside my car driving to the pool.

" it's packed," she said as we grabbed our things I looked around before nodding "I just hope this is fun" ari smiles as Rosa and kamie pulled up "you invited them" she nodded her head yes as I smiled "hey bitch" Rosa yelled out as she walked over with kamie. I loved her loud mouth self more than anything in the world she was one of my best friends who would always be here for me.

" ready to steal men and snatch bodies," kamie said as she lifted her shades up "girl you know it" ari yelled as we all walked into the pool spotting monse and her crew "damn who is that fine man," Rosa said as she looked over at the guy with monse "girl he can eat me up any day," I said as I canned myself as they all laughed "you slutty bitches" ari yelled out as we walked over "you know he looks good," kamie said to her as she nodded.

" hey mons I hope you don't mind I invited my friends that's rosa and that's kamie" I pointed to both of them as they waved at her "it's fine I'm just glad we get to hang out" I sat my things down as kamie started to mingle with them "you look good in this color bikini" Rosa pulled on my strap as it hit my shoulders "I should slap you for that" she sat next to me as I started putting on suntan lotion "can one of you get my back" I felt hands on me that felt manly.

I didn't say anything because it felt good as I let out a soft moan. I turned around before smiling at the beautiful guy who we were admiring earlier "thanks" I moved my hand on the front of me as I bit my lip "I haven't seen you around before" he looked curious now " I live in Brentwood" I took my shades off as I looked at his beautiful eyes.

It's like they kept you in a trance one you wouldn't be able to get out of easily "ahh I see what made you come on this side I thought y'all were uptight" he snarled at me as I laughed "I'm not uptight papi but I'm spending time with my sister monse" I moved in front of him as he watched me "might not want to watch to hard you might get hard" I placed my hand on top as I got up laughing as I walked away. " girl stop teasing that fine man he looked like he wanted to eat you up on the spot" I looked back and he was still looking at me harder than before.

I knew I could play this to my advantage so I did I got into the water and swam around for a bit making sure he watching still watching once I got out. I seductively made my way out of the pool making sure to twirl my finger in my hair as I licked my lips before bending over and drying off my leg. I looked back up at Oscar as I winked before walking over to monse "hey sis" she turned around and smiled at me as she and ari were talking "sorry I haven't said much before just was catching up with my friend but it's nice being able to hang out I hope we can do this again" I sat next to them at the food bar.

" I'm just glad you guys accept me into your family I've never been the girly type but looking at you guys I can tell you'll be a big help if I need it I'm mostly just around the guys" I laughed as she spoke, "well sisters share everything literally down to clothes so if you ever need anything don't hesitate to call even if it's 4 am I'll be on my way" I hugged her as she smiled big "thank you guys" she played with her straw " we all love you even kali you are apart of us now free ridge or Brentwood we are now one and don't ever forget that," ari said as she joined the group hug making me smile.

" who's the hunk that came with you guys," I asked monse as she looked at him "that's Oscar also known as spooky he is Cesar's brother and he's bad news he runs a gang and is a big-time player" I nodded my head as I sipped my drink "stay away from him at all cost I wouldn't want any of you to get hurt dealing with him" we both nodded but I knew I wasn't going to listen "I gotta get something out the car I'll be back" I got up and grabbed my keys before exciting than pool area as I opened the backdoor "nice car to be in the wrong neighborhood beautiful" I turned around to see Oscar.

"Stalker much" I leaned on the car as he just stared at me neither of us saying anything. Up close and now I'm her face Oscar automatically thought Alexa was a beautiful girl maybe slutty but she was beautiful and he could only imagine the way her lips would feel on him in many different places as she licked them slowly. The way her eyes sparkled when she sun beamed down on her and how big they were when she was happy he grabbed his chin as he pushed her back on the car.

Their bodies were pressed tightly together as he kissed her the only thing both felt was the passion in the midst of the kiss that was longing since they both laid eyes on each other. His hands roamed down her body as they kept the kiss going. Alexa was now soaking and she felt Oscar getting hard as he opened her back door pushing her inside. She was on top as she started grinding on him as he was now hard and she was aroused more than before. "Fuck me," Alexa said as Oscar slipped his swimming trunks down and pushed her bikini bottoms to the side.

She got up and slowly slid him inside of her. As more went in she moaned louder than before as he put his hand on her mouth. Just as she was about to do more she heard her name being called "Alexa are you okay" she instantly jumped off him as she looked back to see monse at the entrance looking for her "fuck it's monse" monse started walking around. She fixed her self as Oscar did the same sneaking out and popping her trunk open as Oscar leaned on the hood just as monse approached them.

" I was looking for you just to make sure you were okay" she was breathing hard " I'm okay Oscar came to make sure no one tried to rob me" she laughed softly as monse looked between them "okay" she left as they both looked at each other before Alexa walked away. She had never felt that before and only having Oscar inside her made her wonder what it would have been like if monse didn't interrupt them. She was now horny and soaking.

Wheeewww steamy Lmaoo
Thoughts on Alexa?
Thoughts on Oscar?
Theories

Wheeewww steamy Lmaoo Thoughts on Alexa? Thoughts on Oscar? Theories