Present day

Me and Eli were a team in everything we did but not this time well not for now at least

Me and Eli were a team in everything we did but not this time well not for now at least. It was late at night and I was in free ridge it was dangerous of me to be on this side but I wasn't recognizable so that was a plus. I walked to oscars' back yard as I knocked on his back door hoping he would answer it.

To my luck he did "what are you doing here" he looked at me with a smirk on his face as I pushed him inside "I came to see you" I smiled at him as I took off my jacket showing I didn't have on anything but lingerie.

He licked his lips as he picked me up sitting me on the counter "well the house is empty" I pulled him closer to me as I kissed him. His hands were roaming down my back as I felt him unclip my top part as it fell off.

He pushed me back as he left kisses from my jaw all the way down to my belly button and then came back up looking at me as I moaned. He looked at me asking if he should continue as I just nodded my head yes. He took my breast into his mouth as he massaged the other one making me moan out in pleasure.

He leaned back up and kissed me as I moved my hands down to his jeans unbuckling them as they fell around down. I stuck my hand inside his boxers as I took him into my hand and started moving slowly as he bit his lip. I smiled to myself as I picked up the speed and his grunts and moans were louder each time "you like that baby" I asked him as he nodded not able to speak.

I smirked as I kept going not giving him a chance to make me stop "you'll love this even more" I leaned in and kissed him as he cummed in my hands letting out a loud moan. Next thing I knew Oscar was hit in the head making me jump. "Fuck Eli I told you to give me a warning when you were coming in" I laughed as I moved over and washed my hands.

"He was getting too happy" he rolled his eyes and I sensed the attitude coming "baby chill this was your idea remember" I pulled on the sweatpants and the baggy tee he brought for us as we carried Oscar out to the car tying his arms and legs together as we put him on the trunk.

Just as we were driving away we saw some of his Santos walking down the street probably on the way to his house. We weren't in any of our fancy stuff just normal cars that we wouldn't be seen driving so that made this even less suspicious. "This plan won't flop as long as we stick to it and act as if we know anything around everyone," I said to Eli as he drove to the abandoned spot we picked out for this.

" I know baby" he leaned over and kissed me as I smiled looking out the window. Oscar deserved this he treated me like shit for 2 weeks and I was supposed to just let him get away with it. No, he was going to get his and he would get it very soon.

20 minutes later

We finally arrived as we parked the car and popped the trunk. He was still out of it as Eli threw his feet out the car and I grabbed his head "he's heavy maybe I should have got his feet" I laughed as Eli did the same "you wanted that part so I let you have it" I smacked my lips as he opened the door. "Where are we putting him," I asked Eli as he looked at me "how did he have you" I nodded my head as we walked into the room as sat him down.

I sat on the bed because I was tired "let's just drag him now I can't lift him anymore" I sighed as I looked at Eli before we started dragging his legs to the bed pole grabbing the chains. I untied his hands as I put each hand in a chain as Eli did the same to his feet "I don't feel bad for doing this" I walked over next to him as we looked at Oscar.

"Not that much spooky left after this" I laughed in his face as Eli grabbed me by my waist and kissed me "this goes to the grave," he said to me as I nodded "cross my heart," I said back as I leaned in and kissed him.

I would always have Eli's back no matter what bad things he or I did. We were a team and just like tonight, we would take this to the grave because only Eli and I knew what our plans were for Oscar tonight and no one could stop what was already in the making of happening.

"So what are we gonna do wait for him to wake up or are we gonna wake him up ourselves," I asked him as we both gave Oscar a look "maybe we can let him wake up on his own because he's only waking up to hell," he said as I smiled "well we have some time to spare until then" I took the sweatshirt off as I ran to the car as he followed.

He grabbed my waist as he kissed me. I opened the back door as we fell inside with me giggling as we both ripped each other's clothes off.

I loved Eli and I proved tonight just how much I loved him. Alexa and Eli would always be the dream team here.

Well, thoughts?
Theories?

Well, thoughts? Theories?