Better placement

I was sitting with Kira when I noticed Eli skating around with food talking to Rakim me and Kira looked at each other and then back at them "I like how y'all are boyfriends now" Kira said as I joined in " yet forgot to buy your girlfriends food al...

I was sitting with Kira when I noticed Eli skating around with food talking to Rakim me and Kira looked at each other and then back at them "I like how y'all are boyfriends now" Kira said as I joined in " yet forgot to buy your girlfriends food also" we both rolled our eyes as they laughed "come on moody asses" Rakim said as we walked back over to the snack area.

I saw monse sitting so I went over to her as she put her phone away "hey baby are you enjoying yourself" I sat next to her as Eli ordered for me she smiled and nodded her head but it seemed fake. She was happy before we got here and now it's like her mood was just going down "what's wrong" I grabbed her hand as she pulled it away "you could have invited Cesar I didn't mind" she knew that I didn't care if he came or not. She asked me could he and I said yes I wanted today to be a bonding moment.

Right now did not feel like it was going in the direction that I wanted. If anyone knew me they knew I was highly into family and I would give my last for them so if I felt one of them was hurting I was always here to defend them or anything "wanna talk about it" Eli walked over and handed me some cheese fries as she looked at him "go get monse something also baby" she stood up pushing the chair and taking her skates off as she walked outside.

I followed her as I saw the red impala pull up with Cesar and Oscar inside "if you wanted to go home I could have taken you monse" it came out softly because I was confused and cold. I rubbed my arms as she turned around with tears in her eyes "I will never fit in with you and your sisters I don't know why I tried you guys treat me like some charity case when I'm not Alexa all you do is make me feel like trash" when she screamed those words I was taken back.

I've never once been rude to monse or anyone she hung with "Cesar was right we come from two different barriers and maybe it's best we keep it that way and maybe you and your sisters should stay out my life" Cesar looked upset as he was pulling monse away "no Cesar this is what you wanted and now I see why you were trying to protect me from them the only heartless people here right now is Alexa" she scoffed at me as I just looked at her "and now she has nothing to say pathetic" she got into Oscar's car just leaving me there as the tears came out.

Ari ran over and just hugged me. Those words did cut me deep and it hurt more than anything that she would say that about me.

Flashback

Alexa sat at the table with her mom and sister as they all colored "I'm happy to spend time with you girls I wish kali would come downstairs and help also" she said as they both looked up "I can ask her does she want to come down" Alexa said as she smiled showing her kissing tooth "go ask baby"  as she got up from the table she mistakenly dropped the glass cup that was next to her as her mom noticed.

"What the hell Alexa" Alexa was instantly scared as her mom walked over picking up the pieces before one got into her finger as she yelled out in pain "you had one job Alexa you are so fucking useless" her mother yelled at her as she cried out.

Her dad ran downstairs picking her up as he and their mom started going at it "she's just a kid baby you can't talk to her like that" he screamed as Alexa cried and ari just watched. While all this going down kali was in the corner watching as she cried for her sister Alexa.

When mom was angry she always took it out on Alexa as a kid that's why now she tries so hard to make her, her top priority for forgiveness. She feels bad

Hearing those words made her think of what she was constantly called. The rest of the group came outside as they saw a crying Alexa "baby can we go home" he nodded as he helped her up and looked at everyone else "she's not feeling too good I'm sorry guys but we have to go" Eli said as Kira walked over giving Alexa her number "text me later" Alexa nodded as they got into the car.

"What happened ari" Eli said as ari started from the beginning on what all monse said and how she said it.

Everyone knew Alexa was big on family and she never had a bad bone in her body so for monse to say that it did hurt more than they could imagine because it not only sparked up old memories but now made new ones that she failed once again at something simple.

Eli dropped me off at home but I made my way over to free ridge without anyone. Alexa was my everything and I didn't like how monse disrespected her. I parked the car and made my way up to the door as I knocked "wassup" she said as she looked at me "came you come outside" I was prepared for anything that may have gone down tonight.

She walked out and closed the door behind her as I held my hands together "I'm not sure where your anger came from but don't you ever in your life" I walked closer to her to let her know how serious I was "speak to Alexa like that again yeah we are from two different barriers but we took a chance on you monse and you ruined that for yourself all because you like Eli and he dissed you, yeah I know about that" I pushed her back as she looked shocked "you might wanna stay away from me and my family and remember who's side I'm on right now alone and not scared I can do anything to you monse"

She said nothing she looked scared and I didn't feel bad she made my sister cry and I haven't seen her cry in years. "Apologize to Alexa and stay the fuck out of our lives" I was in her face now as she just nodded her head. Everyone thought because I was whiter skin I was scared but no one scared me at all "have a nice night monse" I jumped at her as she moved back a bit as I walked to my car and got inside driving off.

Well so we know why monse was Angry
Thoughts on Alexa?
Thoughts on ari?
Thoughts on monse?