Habits

Alexa

I was walking and texting Eli as we were arguing once again. This was like the third time today he's been arguing with me and I was over it. I slipped my phone in my back pocket as I walked into the store greeting the lady at the front before walking over to the snack area. It was rare for me to come in here at night but I was craving some candy so why not. "hey ms Linda" I heard a deep voice say as I looked up "boy you know you ain't gotta call me ms just say Linda how ya mama been" she said to the guy as he walked over to the counter "ahh she's good not as sick anymore" he shrugged as I stood behind him with my hands full of snacks.

I couldn't decide "move aside for the pretty lady" I instantly blushed because Linda was always nice to me when I came in. I was a regular client for her during the day but at night no "why you out so late baby" I put my hands on my pocket as I felt eyes on me "craving snacks very bad" we both laughed. "It obviously doesn't go anywhere because you are still small" she pointed at my small body as I laughed "yeah kali is back in town" she nodded her head "I hope she stops by I miss her and how's mama" I put my arms on the counter.

"crazy how about she told us we have another sibling so instead of just us three now it's four of us crazy right and she lives on Santos property" I moved my hair as she laughed "mana kept a hidden kid I see" I nodded my head as I took my credit card out "thanks for letting me vent my life has been crazy" she smiled before saying anytime as I walked out "aye" it was the guy from in the store.

"you need a ride home" I looked around before looking back at him "no it's not that far" but it somewhat was I just didn't know him "I'm not a bad guy just hate to see a pretty girl walking" he opened the door as I hesitated to get in but I finally did. "you live around here," I asked him as he got inside "yeah not too far from here" I nodded my head as I gave him my address. We sat in silence for a bit before he started talking again "your phone seems to be going off a lot" I was so out of it I didn't even notice that it was.

I took it out my pocket noticing multiple texts from Eli him cussing me out and calling me all types of names and then him apologizing "it's just my boyfriend" I rolled my eyes as I shoved my phone in a pocket "he's arguing with himself because I went to the store and he thinks I'm out cheating" I was always accused of doing something when I wasn't with him and it's always been that way "he sounds controlling no girl especially one as young as you deserve to be in that type of situation" he looked at me as he pulled up to my house.

"I know but he's not as bad as it seems" who was I lying Eli was just as bad as I knew he could be. "I'm Rakim Mayer's by the way" he smiled showing his pearly whites which melted my heart instantly he was a very beautiful man. I smiled back "Alexa demie uchis" he smiled before sliding me his number "maybe we can hang out as friends you seem cool maybe even bring your sister I have a little brother we can go to the arcade" I liked that idea and I knew ari would be down "okay I'll text you" I took the number putting it in my pocket as the car door was yanked opened and I was pulled out with my bag of snacks flying.

"what the fuck Eli" I screamed as he pulled me up to look at him "aye man don't handle her like that she's a female," Rakim said as I shook my head at him "Oh so you got another guy to take you to the store being a hoe just like I figured" his grip on my arm got tighter as I helped out in pain "please stop your hurting me" I cried out as he pushed against the car making Rakim come over and push him back "fight someone your own size" they were now in each other's face as my dad came outside.

"what's with all the yelling" he screamed out as he noticed me crying "what the hell happened to my daughter" he looked overseeing Eli's face and got pissed as Rakim looked at my dad "thanks for bringing her home Rakim tell your dad I said hello and he better be at work tomorrow," my father said as he smiled "no problem sir" Rakim laughed before getting in the car.

I bent down picking my things up as he waved before leaving "I know you didn't put your hands on my daughter Eli" my dad was now in his face as he looked at him "it's best you leave before I call the cops, you trying to assault my coworker's son because I asked him to get my daughter" he punched Eli before grabbing me and pulling me inside the house "baby why don't you break up with him he's not good for you" he took a look at my wrist before getting angry again "papa I've tried he won't leave me alone" I was crying now.

Eli was obsessed with me and in his eyes, if he couldn't have me then no one could. I had broken up with him many times but he always came back with a sob story and he guilt-tripped me every time and I took him back like the idiot I was.

My papa hugged me as he just sat around until he knew I was okay.

So we've met Eli and Rakim

Thoughts on Eli?
Thoughts on Rakim
Thoughts on Alexa?
Theories of what's going to happen next

Thoughts on Eli? Thoughts on Rakim Thoughts on Alexa?Theories of what's going to happen next