Needy

I was driving monse home

I was driving monse home. Ari rode with kamie and Rosa since she was tired "your phone is going off a lot" she picked it up and started reading everything I knew it was Eli either threatening or cussing me out maybe both at this point "Hey who's this guy sending all these rude text" I looked out the window as I pretend to ignore her but it wasn't working "Alexa" she said as I turned and looked at her "no one monse don't worry about it" I grabbed my phone and threw it in the backseat as I continued driving.

Eli was possessive he would follow me and even try and track my location I couldn't escape him even if I wanted to "Eli is my boyfriend and he doesn't mean any of those things he's just angry" I whispered as she just looked at me "he's controlling sometimes and he has a weird way of showing it but he just wants to know I'm safe" or that's just what I always told myself when he did what he would do. "Don't you think that's toxic for you guys" she was irking my nerves now.

"I'm with Eli because he loves me and I know my boyfriend mind your business monse" I screamed out as she jumped. I didn't like it when people questioned me all the time when I explained how much I wanted out and she just kept pushing so she got what she asked for if you think about it. The ride was silent the rest of the way to her house and I was glad to know she had dropped the whole sitch from earlier.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier I just don't like it when people do that" yet here I am defending the guy I cheated on earlier with Oscar. "I love you mons and thanks for wanting me to do better for myself but I'm okay my parents like him" total lies dad hates his guts and mom only tolerated him for me "it's okay I'm not angry I shouldn't have been in your business as much maybe we can hang out tomorrow" she leaned over and hugged me before she got out.

I saw her little friend Cesar walk up and he smiled at me as I waved. I drove off and started on my way to Eli's house to make up for the missed time and to make sure he wasn't angry with me like I thought.

It took about 30 minutes to get from freeridge to Brentwood but it was worth the drive. I parked in his driveway and walked up to the door knocking as his brother Andre answered "ahh if it isn't my favorite uchis sister" that made me smile "is your brother here" I bit my lip as he nodded letting me in "how have you been dre I haven't seen you in forever" I took my shoes off as he followed me "shit I been chilling college has me swamped all the time" I've always loved that he bettered his self than everyone else.

I was glad he was making something out of himself and I would always support him. We all grew up with nothing and now to be something I knew we deserved it "don't let anyone tell you, you don't deserve this Andre I'm proud of you for doing something for yourself and I want to see you continue and make it" I hugged him as he smiled "thanks Alexa you have always been my support system and I needed to hear that" I nodded my head as I walked to Eli's room.

He was playing the game when I walked in so he didn't hear me. I walked over to his bed and sat behind him as I wrapped my arms around him kissing his neck "I missed you babe" he paused the game as he turned around and kissed me "I'm sorry about the incident at your house" he said as I laid back looking at him "no worries and sorry I didn't text you much today I was at the pool" he took his jacket off and laid next to me getting comfortable.

"Mm, why" he played in my hair as I got comfortable, "mom told us we have another singing in freeridge so we've been spending quality time together so today we hung out at the pool with her and her friends me, ari, Rosa and kamie" I smiled thinking about how much fun we had. "Well damn mama crazy" I laughed and then he started telling me about his day as I was dozing off to sleep.

Me and Eli were inseparable because this was all we knew as Love growing up he was my boyfriend since I was 14 and he loved me even if he had a weird way of showing it and that's what a lot of people didn't understand. He was my everything and I loved him more than anything and I wouldn't make this mistake I did today.

I felt myself yawn as I closed my eyes "you must be tired" he asked laughing as I nodded my head without opening my eyes "very we can talk when I wake up" I knew Eli would sit up for a bit " I love you baby" he said as I smiled sheepishly "I love you also Eli" and just like that I was sleeping.

Her and Eli's relationship is toxic at times and that's the only side people see of them not this side wheres he's not an ass I bet a lot of you were expecting him to cuss her out and all that but no.
Thoughts on Eli?
Thoughts on the Oscar sitch?
Theories?

 Thoughts on Eli? Thoughts on the Oscar sitch? Theories?