After The Storm

Me and Eli woke up around 3 am from the sound of yelling

Me and Eli woke up around 3 am from the sound of yelling. We quickly jumped up as we ran inside the house remembering we had Oscar chained up. I smiled at him as I sat in front of him "you really let your guard down with me... didn't think I'd pay you a visit after everything you did to me" I slapped him as he just looked at me before looking over at Eli.

" and no this doesn't have anything to do with the prophets this was our idea all on our own" I walked in front of him as I stepped on his fingers with my shoes making him scream out in pain "doesn't feel good when the roles are reversed" I did it again getting the same reaction.

I couldn't feel bad for this man, he was handsome but an asshole and he let those guys do anything to me so he deserved to pay for everything he's done and he would. "You can have at him Baby" I turned to Eli as I walked out the door heading Oscars screams.

I couldn't handle being in the room while Eli hurt oscar simply because of all the pain it brought me from all the times I was abused by different people. I sat on the couch for about 6 minutes maybe and then I saw Eli coming down the stairs with his shirt off and his knuckles bloody "it's ready" I nodded my head as I walked upstairs and looked at Oscar.

"We are going to let you go and you have 6 seconds to get the fuck off out this room" I started letting his chains lose as he groaned out in pain still staying on the floor "1" I counted as he tried to get himself off the floor "2" I laughed as he finally made his way to somewhat standing "3" he was now limping to the door.

I shrugged my shoulders as I stood in the corner "4...5" he was close to the door "6" I pulled the gun out as I shot him in the back of the head twice as his body went flying to the ground as I walked over to him "rest in peace oscar" I shot him once more and walked downstairs as I saw Eli standing at the door waiting for me "it's done baby" he held my hand as we just stood at the door.

This would be the last anyone ever saw of this place. He lights the match as we walked out the door and he dropped it as it started following the gas line. We stood out by the road as we watched the first trickle in flames by the second. The whole house was now on fire as I laughed before turning away and walking with Eli to our car.

1 month later