Help me

They kept me locked in this room with barely any food or water

They kept me locked in this room with barely any food or water. It was like pure hell and I'm so small now and very loopy from all the hits I've taken from different people. I stopped counting the days I've been in here and just knew it's been a while. I also knew I wasn't in freeridge so that's why Eli couldn't find me.

I looked up as the door opened and walked the guy from the hospital "please don't hit me" I said to him but it came out as a whisper. "Have you eaten are you hungry" all I did was nod my head as he unchained me and helped me up " I didn't know you were the girl they were talking about" he looked so hurt and angry.

"Come on let's get you fixed up" he took me into the bathroom and helped me brush my teeth and clean my face. He even cleaned all my cuts which hurt more than anything. After that, he ran me a bath and washed me off because I could barely even stand up which I was so thankful for.

No other guy has seen my body besides Eli yet for some reason I felt comfortable with this guy maybe because he didn't treat me like shit "you didn't deserve this" he shook his head as he helped me get dressed into some sweat pants and a graphic tee. He found me some slides and he snuck me out of the house and into his car "we are going to get you some real food" I smiled once he said that.

It's like they treated me like an animal with limited food and water. Yet here he was being a nice guy and taking me to get food and he bathed me I couldn't help but to start crying "thank you so much, I couldn't repay you for anything more" I was bawling my eyes out as he stopped the car and just hugged me " I know the prophets didn't shoot you Oscars house" he looked at me.

I could tell he was serious "I know because they didn't leave any green markings letting us know it was them and they always do... plus you and Eli were at the hospital the same time as us" I nodded my head. "King was planning on coming for y'all but he found out y'all had already got, got. I and Eli found out when we were leaving the hospital" he looked at me before nodding his head "I had an allergic reaction so we had been there since maybe 8" that's when we pulled up to my favorite food place.

" I love eating here so I hope you don't mind," he said to me as he got out the car and helped me out also "me and Eli always go here" I frowned thinking about him and how much he was hurting without me "may I call him please" I was starting to cry again as he took his phone out "yeah just be quick" I nodded my head as I took it and dialed his number "hello" was the first thing I heard as my cries turned into sobs.

"Baby," he said as I was nodding my head like he could see me "yes it's me" I finally got out as he started yelling at people to hush "where are you we've been trying to find you" I looked at the guy as he looked at me "I'm not really sure but it's not in freeridge or Brentwood... it's a nice guy here who's helping me out" I smiled softly as I looked down.

"Maybe I can talk him into letting me go" I whispered as me and Eli continued talking.

5 minutes later

I finally gave the guy his phone back as he looked at me "my names Jose by the way" I nodded my head as we walked inside "Alexa but I'm sure you already knew that" he nodded as we walked inside and we both ordered food. "Thank you" I smiled as I started eating and drinking my food. "I feel really bad that they've done this to you" he was eating and looking at me "you were way bigger at the hospital and now you've lost a lot of weight so eat up and you can order more if you'd like" I just nodded my head as he was talking.

"You are leaving tonight you've been here for 3 weeks now and they've beaten you and treated you like shit" I didn't say anything as he started texting on his phone. I knew one thing for sure and that was to mind my business.

2 hours later

Me and Jose ended up hanging out and he was really fun to be around he even got me out of my shell "thank you for today I really needed it" he opened the door as Oscar sat on the couch with his guys waiting they all came towards me as Jose pushed me behind her "leave her alone man" Oscar sat up as he laughed "lily is in the hospital and you are worried about this bitch" he yelled making me jump "she's a prophet bitch" that hurt my feelings.

I belonged to no one but myself yet they had already labeled me something I wasn't. Me and Eli barely even hung out with them just when we needed to or if we felt like it. "The prophets weren't the ones who shot up your shit Oscar you can be such a dumbass sometimes" Jose yelled back as he looked "if it wasn't then who was it," Oscar said as he walked closer.

" They didn't leave any signs showing it was them and the same night we had lily rushed they were also at the hospital she had an allergic reaction" I nodded over his shoulder as Oscar looked at me "show me proof" Jose gave me his phone as I logged into my stuff and showed him the medicine that was prescribed to me the same night. His face instantly softened as he looked at me but I looked away.

I would never forgive him for the pain he let me get into he would sit and laugh at my misery and just listen to me cry as these guys would touch me and hit me "her boyfriend is on his way I told him where we are so he can come to get her... well I just told him where we would meet him" Jose shrugged his shoulders as they all nodded before getting strapped up and throwing me into a car.

The drive was long may be short but it felt like forever being with them. The back door opened as I saw nothing but cars. Oscar pulled me out as everyone started getting out, I pulled away from Oscar as I ran straight to Eli crying into his arms "baby" he held me like this was going to be our last time hugging each other again "you've lost weight" he held my arms as he noticed how small I was now "they didn't feed me or let me drink water or anything they treated me like a dog except Jose" I pointed to him as king made his way over to the Santos.

" that's my baby girl and y'all kidnapped her and treated her like shit" he chuckled in Oscars face as they just stared at each other "just know this means war" next thing I knew king had a gun to Oscar's head and all of Oscars people had guns at us "king don't do this" I cried out because I knew so many people would die here. "Better listen to your girl she's right," Oscar said to him as he laughed.

King pulled the trigger as nothing happened but he laughed "it's empty but next time it won't be" he walked away as we all left. King always kept his promises and I knew he meant what he said to oscar and that was what scared me.

—