50ft

I walked next to Eli as he knocked on the door now wrapping his arm around me

I walked next to Eli as he knocked on the door now wrapping his arm around me. Jason answered as we all walked inside "wassup man" Latrell said as I smiled at him as we walked all the way to the back of the house with dre right next to us.

"Wassup Eli I wasn't expecting you back tonight," Kingston said as he put down his blunt before looking at me and Dre "you brought my favorite people. Hello beautiful and wassup Dre" I practically ran into Kingston's arms as he hugged me. We were always close in school he was my best friend and always protecting me. "What's going on," he asked as Eli walked over sitting down as I sat next to him.

"Spooky threatened Alexa" king sat up as he looked at me "what the hell happened" the nice king was gone and I knew it instantly when his face went from soft to cold in seconds. " I was with Rakim on there side because he had to make a stop and so I got out because it started getting hot and so spooky comes over interrogating me about Eli and then Rakim snatched me and threw me in the car and on his way back to his house he did the gun motion with his hand," I said to him as he picked up his phone sending a text.

"The block is hot and I've got everyone on it no one will threaten Alexa and get away with it" Eli nodded his head "Dre can stay here tonight y'all go somewhere safe like her house," King said as we nodded our heads as Dre nodded his head at us saying bye.

"Are we going to be okay baby" I was scared "everything will be okay baby" he kissed my forehead as we stood by his car "I don't want to go home tonight can we just drive somewhere please" he nodded his head as we got into the car and he let the windows down.

I connect my phone to the car and cut it on 50ft by Lauren Jauregui. My hair flowed in the wind as we just drove with no real destination. After tonight I didn't want to put anyone else in danger so this was the safest thing for me to do. I took my phone out sending ari a text saying I would be staying with Eli for tonight and to protect herself or to go stay with kali for tonight which I knew she would because ari was never sleeping at this time anyways.

It was now 2 am and I saw the leaving sign letting me know both freeridge and Brentwood were behind us. I had a plan figured out where we were going but I didn't say anything because I wasn't sure.

Eli looked over at me as we stopped at the red light and kissed me "I love you so much Alexa" he made me smile big as I played with my fingers " I love you also baby" I said to him as he took his free hand grabbing mine as we kept it like this the whole time.

Eli was sweet to me all the time no matter what some people may have said I knew my boyfriend better than anyone and he would always be my boyfriend one day I hoped to marry him and that would be the plan. He went hard for me so I would always go hard for him and slipping up was not my plan anymore I just hoped Oscar would keep that a secret and not say anything because it was a one-time thing.

The car came to a stop as I realized we were at our spot. This was a sacred spot for me and Eli and we both came here when we didn't want to go home or when our parents were being assholes. He cut the car off as he left the windows down. It was always quiet out here and dead no one knew about this place but us and I were very thankful for that.

" you are so beautiful baby,"  he said as I looked up at him. Eli was always gorgeous to me and he always had this twinkle in his eyes when he spoke to me which warmed my heart more than anything.

He leaned forward as he kissed me pushing me back against the car door. I grabbed onto him as the kids for more intense by the second. We moved from the front to the back in an instant as he ripped my shirt off me as I took his off him. He went in for another kiss as his hands made their way to my back unclipping my bra as he threw it in the front seat.

He stared at me for a moment before going anywhere further. He started from my neck and worked his way down leaving small kisses as he got to my pants Buckle " just tell me if you want me to stop" he looked up at me with his beautiful eyes and I couldn't say no even if I wanted to. I was lost for words so I just shook my head no as he slipped my shorts off along with my underwear before kissing my inner thighs.

He came back up kissing me as I helped him get his jeans and boxers off as he groaned just before his lips found their way onto my breast sucking on the nipple as I leaned my head back in pleasure it didn't take me long to get my hands down in between his legs as I took him into my hands. He moaned as I began to move my hand going at a normal past until I felt like it was okay to go faster.

Everything now felt on fire but every touch he made was like another lick of flames. My hand moved faster as I enjoyed hearing all of his moans fill my ears before he moved it and looked at me.

He placed himself at my entrance before sliding inside of me quickly as I moaned out in pleasure as he was now going faster. It felt like everything had slowed down once we made eye connection with each other during this sacred time.

I wrapped my legs around him as he was now going faster " Eli" I moaned out as he stuck his head in the crook of my neck. All you could hear I bet were our moans mixing together with nothing but sweet pure bliss.

I felt myself getting ready to
Cum as I moaned out in pleasure he gave me that look letting me know The same as his speed was the same. We both wanted to enjoy this moment and I knew it.

I felt both of our bodies twitch as our moans mixed together While we both fell into the sweet release of our orgasms both our eyes never leaving each other as I dropped my legs from around him. He leaned down and kissed me as I kissed him back with the same amount of passion this time he flipped me over and I squealed realizing we were about to go at it again.

I truly loved this man

Thoughts on Alexa & Eli?
Thoughts on Oscar?
This chapter took a pretty quick turn.

Thoughts on Alexa & Eli? Thoughts on Oscar? This chapter took a pretty quick turn