Baby alexa

Year, 2006, 6 years old.

Alexa walked into her mom's room as her dad was getting ready to leave for work. She always did this every morning because she would always miss him throughout the day "papa" she held her arms out as he picked her up and carried her downstairs sitting her on the counter. " I've got work today princess so you and mommy will be here today" Alexa's smile instantly faded.

"But she's mean" she crossed her arms as he laughed to himself. She was so much like her older sister kali when she was 7 he couldn't help but smile. He always loved his kids and he would die for them.

" I won't be gone long and if she's mean to do what I taught you okay" she nodded her head as he hugged her tightly before kissing her forehead "be a good girl for daddy and help me pack my lunch" he always knew how to take her mind off her mother.

"Okay papa" he put her down as she walked over grabbing his lunch bag as there mother walked downstairs looking at Alexa before rolling her eyes. "Why is she always up at this time," she asked her husband as he looked at his daughter "she likes to help me leave it's our morning routine" Alexa walked back over as she climbed into the chair sitting the bag on the table.

"Alexa what did I tell you about climbing onto the chairs" her mother yelled as she slipped and fell hitting her head as she cried in pain " what the hell Julia get a grip she's just a baby" Brian yelled out as he ran over to pick up Alexa. "Next time she'll learn not to climb on my things" she yelled as Ari watched from behind the corner.

She knew the routine and was sad she always had to protect her older sister. She walked over to her papa and Alexa grabbing Alexa's hand. They walked info's Ari's room as there mom and dad fought and then they heard a loud slam letting them know papa was gone. "I'm scared," Alexa said as she held onto ari as Kali walked into the room "she did it again," she asked as Ari nodded her head.

Kali always hated her mom since the day she brought Alexa home. She knew right from wrong and she hated the way her mom was treating her sister. Kali was 8 now and always had to make sure she protected not only herself but her sisters when their papa wasn't around.

"Alexa sweetie" it was their mom she always did this after she hurt Alex came around trying to put on this good woman act like she didn't hurt her baby. "Come here baby" she roughly grabbed her before taking Alexa out the room and into her room "you will never be as beautiful as your sisters but I still love you and the reason why mommy loves you is that no one else will" Alexa was young and didn't know any better so she just cried.

Her mom's words hurt but they stuck with her until she was 14. 14 was her lucky number because that was the day she fell in love with Eli on her 14th birthday.

2012, 12-year-old Alexa

Alexa was now 12 she has grown to be a beautiful little girl but with her mother's discouraging words it was always hard to believe.

Alexa sat on the ground by herself as Eli walked over to her "hey lex" he hugged her as she returned the hug before keeping her head still looking down. She didn't want anyone to see the big handprint on her face that she had just gotten from her mom or her stuffy face from all the crying she had done before.

"What's wrong" Eli lifted her head and made her face him as he noticed the mark on her face "she did it again," Alexa said as he just took her into a hug. No matter how many times Eli told people he was 13 he always looked older compared to 12 years old lex.

He grabbed her hand and took her to his house as he made sure his parents weren't home "you can stay here with me" she wiped her tears and smiled as he took her into his room. Eli knew Alexa was the girl he wanted to be with but he never tried anything on her.

He walked into the bathroom and grabbed a warm towel bringing it out to Alexa as she placed it on her face as he went back downstairs and grabbed a bag of peas hoping it would help also. "I'm sorry she's doing this to you" Alexa grabbed the bag and laid back on his bed "it's not your fault Eli" he laid next to her as they just talked until they were both asleep.

12 am

Eli's mom was banging on the door as she rushed inside seeing Alexa and Eli sleep "hey lex baby your moms here she wants you to come home" Alexa started to cry as Eli woke up "what's going on" he sat up as Alexa put on her shoes "my mom is here to get me" he looked at his mom before shaking his head "she isn't going back there mom" Eli was scared for Alexa because the abuse had been getting worse.

"We can't keep her from her mom-baby she has to go home," his mother said as she followed Alexa downstairs as Julia sat on the couch frowning "about time young lady you had me and your dad worried" she yanked Alexa out the house as she pushed her into the car and slammed the door missing her fingers by an inch.

Alexa just sat as her mom drove home in silence not saying a word. The car ride felt like forever as the car came to a stop in the driveway. Alexa quickly hopped out as she made a lot of noise to let everyone know they were here and to come downstairs. "You think it's cute to be alone with Eli being grown," Julia said as she walked over to Alexa before hitting her and she cried out in pain.

"We weren't doing anything mama I promise" but she wasn't hearing it. This was one of the worst beatings Alexa had got and this was by far the worse one her body was and she was just crying as everyone pried getting Julia off of the little girl. "Get your shit and get the hell out" Brian yelled as Julia walked outside slamming the door.

All the little girls ran to there sister and hugged her as they all cried together.

Thoughts on Julia?
Theories?

Thoughts on Julia? Theories?