Forgive me

I looked down at Lily who was sound asleep on the couch as my guys all came inside

I looked down at Lily who was sound asleep on the couch as my guys all came inside. I quickly turned around and gave them the fingers and they all shut up "his rucas sleep hush" Jose said as they all did. We made our way to the back as they all looked at me "so what are we gonna do about those prophets and that pretty little thing you threatened" Felix said as they all nodded.

It had been a week since the incident went down and I was sure she had told them. "Well the blocks gonna be hot and we need to be protected at all cost in case anything happens," I said to the guys as we all sat outside now just looking at each other "what does she have to do with this" kaisy asked us as she looked at the Cholas smiling.

"Her boyfriend is Eli the guy who's always rolling with the prophets and she was on our side for what trying to be nosy," I said as they all nodded "I know him, Eli, he has a brother named Andre but Andres in college," Val said which made me sit up "how do you know them" I was suspicious now because she was knowing too much.

Her eyes got big as she looked around "they used to be my neighbors in school I knew Dre more than Eli that's how I know he's in college and Alexa is the girlfriend she's a sweet girl Oscar I doubt she wants blood" I looked at Val as she just stared at me. I couldn't trust anyone sweet or not. If things went to shit Alexa wouldn't protect me or my family she would protect hers so I had to protect mines.

We all knew where Val came from growing up and it wasn't the poor side. Not until her mom and dad divorced of course so it wasn't mad that she knew them just curious if I could use her to juice some information out of them of course. "Speak to me later Val we have somethings to discuss" she nodded her head as I looked at everyone else.

"Just stay safe and don't make any dumb moves while things are hot right now" they all looked at me not saying anything as I continued "also we aren't sparing any prophets if they come for us we have to hit harder and where it hurts" just as I was about to continue I heard a knock at my door.

I didn't think anything of it because Freddy always came late to meetings. I heard lily answer the door as she screamed and next thing I knew bullets were going off everyone ran into the house as I saw lily on the floor bleeding out and a letter on the porch saying game on. "Get down" I yelled as everyone did until the billets stopped.

I knew exactly who this was but I wasn't expecting them to try and hit tonight, tonight they hit and this would be the redemption of hell. "Help me man" I yelled at Jose as he got my car started and I carried lily as he drove as fast as he could getting her there.

"She's gonna be okay man calm down" he yelled as I punched the seat. This was the only girl who brought me comfort and I couldn't let her die she never let me die the multiple times I came into the house cut up or bleeding. She protected me and I needed to do the same for her. We pulled up to the hospital as I jumped out with lily and her blood all on me as I ran inside "help me my girlfriend has been shot" I cried out as they all ran overtaking her out my arms.

Jose walked inside and hugged me as I hugged him back. He was the only person I would let see me like this because anyone else would try and use this as a moment of weakness.

Me and Eli we're leaving them out of the doctor's room as we saw them pushing a girl down the hallway on a stretcher who was bleeding out "poor girl" I said as I covered my eyes as Eli laughed at me "you still hate looking at blood after all these...

Me and Eli we're leaving them out of the doctor's room as we saw them pushing a girl down the hallway on a stretcher who was bleeding out "poor girl" I said as I covered my eyes as Eli laughed at me "you still hate looking at blood after all these years" I punched his arm as he laughed even harder "somethings don't change babe" I leaned up kissing him as he pulled me closer.

We were here because I had an allergic reaction to some bad lotion but the swelling was gone down now "my cute little blowfish" I rolled my eyes and pushed him back as he laughed. His phone went off as we walked over to the desk to grab our papers to leave "damn king said the Santos got shot up tonight before they could even make it over from the prophets territory" I looked at Eli "you don't think that girl" he shook his head at me.

" I'd hope not but who else would do that to them" I shrugged my shoulders because I didn't know much about beef wars. " I don't know babe" I looked over to see Jose and oscar he was crying as Jose looked up at me getting my papers as I left "maybe it was I just seen spooky sitting and crying," I said to Eli as he wrapped his arm around me shrugging.

"It's not our business, our business is making sure we throw that lotion away and never buy it again" he always knew how to turn my attention away from bad things but no matter what I felt this bad feeling in my stomach that wasn't going away. "I love you, baby," we both said at the same time making us laugh.

We both got In the car as he drove away from the hospital. I felt something bad would happen and this feeling wasn't going away.

Thoughts on Oscar?
Theories?

—Thoughts on Oscar? Theories?