Iloveyou

2017, 16-year-old Alexa

Alexa and Eli were still going strong and always together. Them being together brought his mom and her mom together to form a strong friendship considering their kids were dating.

Today was one of those days where Alexa's parents were arguing. Kali had just moved out she was now 18 so that left Alexa and Ari at home with the family drama. Alexa walked downstairs as her parents hushed because they hated arguing in front of the kids "hey papa" she smiled at him as she went into the fridge grabbing some snacks.

"How's Eli," he asked her as she instantly smiled "he's good I'm thinking about going over to his place today if that's okay" her dad shook his head, yes and Julia looked at them both like they have four different heads "and why didn't you ask me I'm your mother" she yelled as Alexa rolled her eyes "you are only the lady who birthed me you don't deserve the mother title," she said back to Julia who looked hurt.

"You are going to let her talk to me like that Brian" he didn't say anything as Julia walked over to Alexa getting in her face "what are you gonna do hit me or call me ugly and pathetic like you always do" Alexa yelled in her face as her mother pushed her against the wall "I hate you" Julia screamed at Alexa as she laughed "glad we feel the same way I'll never love you like a mother" Alexa pushed Julia off her as she walked out the house slamming the door.

This was a constant thing for them so everyone just let it happen because it was sooner or later going to happen where Alexa would just snap on her mother. Alexa knocked on Eli's window as he walked over laughing at her "it's not funny I didn't wanna see your mom then she'd ask about my mom" he opened the window and helped her in as they went into Eli's main room.

"One of these days you can just tell her the truth that y'all aren't on mother and daughter terms baby" he played on Alexa's Hair as she just listened to him talk "you know she's very understanding when it comes to things like that" she nodded her head as she looked at him "I just wish sometimes she and my dad would have divorced" it was a harsh thing to say but it's how she felt.

She hated her mom for literally all the pain she caused her over her childhood years and they could never form a bond like the other kids and she knew that. "I'm not forcing anything with her sage abused me since I was little and she still does" she was used to it and she only tolerated it until she was old enough to take Ari and move.

"You know you can always come here whenever you're feeling down or need space from her" Alexa smiled as she sat on top of Eli and started to kiss him.

1 week later

Alexa was sneaking in from a part and it was pretty late so she figured no one would be up but she was wrong very wrong. There say her mother on the couch waiting for her "about time young lady do you know what time it is" Alexa's eyes instantly rolled as she tried to walk past her mom "I'm speaking to you" Julia's voice was getting louder.

"I know I'm not responding because I don't care," Alexa said as she shrugged her shoulders looking at Julia before laughing in her face "don't try and play this mom role now you never cared before," she said as she sat on the couch "get the hell out of my house and don't come back until you have manners you little bitch" Julia yelled at Alexa as she stood up.

Julia instantly slapped Alexa which turned into an instant brawl between the two because Alexa was don't letting her mom out her hands on her. It got so wild they had woken up everyone. Brain rushed to separate them as Alexa laughed.

" fine mom and fuck you" she picked up the lamp and threw it right and Julia as it missed her by an inch. She turned around and flicked her mom off as she got into the car her dad got her and went straight to Eli's house. Mascara all down her cheeks as she cried harder.

She knocked on the door as Eli's mom Cindy answer "oh baby what's wrong" she instantly took her into a hug as she just broke down and told her everything "you can stay here for as long as you need baby, you are family and we are always welcome to have you" she rubbed Alexa's back as she just cried.

"Thank you so much... I didn't know what I was going to do honestly" she said as they chatted more before Alexa made her way into Eli's room. She laid next to him as he just slept. She kissed his cheek as he mumbled something "hey baby" he said sleepily as he looked at her before yawning "what's going on" she loved that he knew something was wrong before she even said it.

"Me and my mom got into a fight and she kicked me out but your mom said I can stay here" she was still crying as they Eli sat up and pulled her into his arms hugging her.

He knew she didn't want pity or any of that sort so he didn't say anything he just comforted her until she felt better. This was what they always did when she was having a bad day or he was.

This is what made the relationship and bond they have now 10 times stronger than it was when they first started dating.... this is why they ride so hard for each other because when Alexa needed him he had her back so she knew in the long run when he needed her she would return the offer no matter what it was.

Thoughts?
Theories?

—Thoughts? Theories?