To Far

Chi🌻(short chapter)

As you can see the view is nice and wide. You can see the city." I said showing Dave the loft.

"Damn, I rather have you for my view." He whispered.

Making me blush. If I wasn't so dark he could see that my cheeks was red.

"So what you think?" I asked sitting down.

"I love it and you not that far me which is a plus....I'ma take it but only if you go on a date with me." He said staring into my soul.

"And if I say no?" I smirked.

"Then ill keep asking...even if it means coming to ya job boo." He shrugged.

"Fine fine. When you wanna do it." I giggled.

"Right now. Let's go." He grabbed my hand leading us out.

::

He took us to a park we ate a tacos and currently were walking and eating ice cream. Dave got strawberry shortcake with cheese cake and his shit was looking real good.

"Nah ma, you stick to yo cookies and cream, cuh you wasn't tryna share with me." He said.

"Wow foreal Dave, please just let me taste it....I let you taste mine." I have him puppy eyes and soon I was eating his whole ice cream.

"Bruh never again." He laughed.

"It was good I owe." I laughed.

"So tell me about Mrs Chi." He said.

"Well I'll be 23 in 3months, you alrdy know I own "Uchemba", uh I love Oreos and I like jazz and poetry, I'm from Queens and that's really it." I shrugged.

"Family?" He said. "Don't have none." I said.

"Well me, I'm from East Harlem, I own two tattoo shops right now I'm tryna expand my shit to the A and one day move outta here with my wife and kid." He shrugged.

"Aww that's dope.... Ion think I can ever find love. I'm too damage for my own good." I sighed looking out at the sunset.

"I think you could....you just need someone like me to show you." He said smiling at me.

"We'll see." I laughed. Dave was handsome very very. I don't know could he be single. He had to be a playa. As I was staring at him I seen her... My mother.

"Uchemba. Dear." She said walking towards us.

"I grabbed Dave's hand and pulled him.

"Chi ! Chi! Your gonna have to face me you lil bitch." Ugh! Chi I love you, iam your mother." She yelled.

By now I had tears falling down my eyes and all wanted was to go home. I fumbled with daves keys as I tried to get the door open.

"Here mama I got it. Please stop crying." He whispered. All I did was nod because of I spoke I would of been screaming..... screaming for help.

The memories of the verbal, physical, and mental abuse started flashing before me. I couldn't go back down this road not again I've come to far.

To far ON MY OWN.

HER MAMA KNOW SHE NEED TO STAY AWAY FROM THE GIRL.....BUT WHAT DOSE SHE WANT WITH CHI? 🤔🤔