That's my Bestf

Chi🌻^^outfit

(sorry for misspelling, I'm tryna give y'all updates)

"Biiiiitch we looking real good today hoe. We snatching hoes baby daddies." Jackie yelled.

We went to the mall, brunch, and to the hair salon and now we was going out to the club.

"Damn bitch shoot some ass over here. I know Dave be knocking it down." She laughed.

"I mean what can I say...he got his personal pornstar." I stuck my tongue out. I love hanging with Jack, I could be myself round her. No judging, no fake shit at all.

We walked in to Diamonds Strip Club. Yes I love strippers. We had out own section with bitches dancing n I had to touch some ass.

It was going crazy until they played my shit by Mulatto.

"Throw it baaaack!" Yelled to all these bitches. We was to turnt up. I was faded and having toooo much (I love Mulatto!!) I started throwing all these bills and ones in the air. Shit I'll just make it back tonight anyways.  

I was too turn by the end of the night. I didnt know how we was gonna get home. " Let's call Dave." I said pulling my phone out. "Wassup mama." He voice boomed through the speaker. Damn he sound fine asf.

"Haha thank you baby." He chuckled. "U can hear me think?" I said. This nigga gor super powers. "You fucked up huh, I'll be there in 10 I'm with Josh." He said.

I was cuddled up with Jackie against the wall feeling on each other's booty. Which was turning me to on.

"Damm y'all look boo'd up come one get in the back sober people in the front." Josh laughed.

"Yo house?" Dave asked Josh.

"Yea she got clothes over there." He said.

::

Dave

While driving  towards Josh house we hear smacking in the backseat.  I didn't wanna look but I'ma nigga, y'all would of looked. I looked a Josh and we both looked back to see Jackie and Chi sucking each other faces off, with there dresses pulled up.

"Hey! Hey!(Kevin hearts voice) that's my woman!" Josh yelled.

"Oh Josh...she was mine first." Chi said sucking on her neck.

"Chi you gonna make me fuck you up." I said.

"Dave can we have a threesome. Ive always wanted one. But if the bitch fall in love with you I have to kill both of yall." She started crying.

"TF you crying for?" Josh laughed.

"Dave got good dick, we can't have a threesome." She yelled.

"Omg baby, Josh dose to we can't have a threesome but we have each other." Jackie slurred.

Finally pulling up to Josh crib, we had to rip em apart.

"Bye baby I know that pussy wet, Josh bout to diiiive innnn!" Chi yelled.

"I'ma REAL ASS RICH ASS BITCH FROM THE SOUF!" Jackie yelled.

I picked up Chi and stripped her down putting a shirt on her leaving her in her thong. She was looking good but she to wild right now, I put her bonnet on and laid her down.

"Dave you put my bonnet on? Will you marry me that's some real nigga shit." Her eyes teared up.

"Baby get some sleep mamas." I said pecking her lips. Which she deepened, but I had to pull away.

"Unt un you showed out tonight you on punishment." I said seeing her pout. I chuckled going to the bathroom to a shower.
::

Chi 🌻

Groaning holding my head I was not feeling it. I stood walking into the bathroom looking in the mirror seeing dark hickeys on my chest n neck. "Fuckin Dave." I mumbled. After my shower I walked into the kitchen to find Dave eating cereal.

"Well hello!" He yelled.

"Dave please I cannot right now." I said slouching at the table. He sat food infront of me and Advil.

"How you feeling?" He asked.

"Like a truck hit me, I haven't gone out or had fun since my college days." I said.

"Chi you like girls?" He asked.

"Yea I had a thing for em. But I'm not gay, you gotta be a bad bitch on some Mulatto shit for me to even consider." I giggled.

"That explains you and Jack last night." He laughed. I had to think hard for a sec..until I realized.

"Omg Dave! I'm soooo sorry. I didn't mean to do that, I didn't mean to cheat on you." I started to cry.

"Are you serious, babe it's fine I don't gaf, I rathera bitch then a nigga. But it's fine, aslong as I'm introduce n I can watch ion gaf." He laughed kissing me.

"I love you." I said

"I love you too baby I'm bout to get Kai. I'll be back." 

I cooked lunch for us, making Plantains with fruit salad. Walking in the door I can hear Dave arguing with Kai.

"Go to the room and take ya ass a nap because you tripping." He yelled.

"I hate you! You no love me! You no want me no more daddy!" She cried slamming the room door. I turned towards Dave watching him swallow the lump in his mouth. (Kai is 5, I'ma leave it at that) "baby sit down and eat okay I'll be back. It's fine papa." I said walking into the room.

"Kai." I said sitting down next to her as she cried.

"Can you tell me what's wrong was it daycare." I asked.

"Chi can you be my mommy, my daddy doesn't love me he no want me." She cried harder making her hyperventilate.

"Kai, it's okay your daddy loves you with all his heart, you are his world mama you his everything. Whoever told you that is wrong don't let them kids get to you...they just made bc they don't have a father like yours. We both love you to death Kai. Especially your daddy." I said.

"I just....I just miss him." She said. I picked her up walking out the room to Dave.

She reach for out for and he her took. She started to cry as he rubbed her telling her it's okay.

"Daddy you never leave me? You always love me." She sobbed.

"Kai I will always love you, what's wrong." He asked. He looked so hurt.
She didn't answer she ended up crying herself to sleep.

I grabbed a blanket and we all cuddled together and decided to take a nap.

Lowkey Kai part made me teary eye because, she's starting to to believe the shoe Robert is feeding her and Dylan weak minded ass hoe just allowing it. And Mama East just blind and fuckin shit up for herself.

Vote n Comment 😛🌻💙