Life After Birth

I sat in the rocking chair, putting Milani to sleep. She was always hard to put to sleep. Gave me Such a hard time. She was truly a daddies girl. After putting her to sleep. I took a quick shower and getting comfortable in bed. Turning the baby monitor on high. I laid down finally getting some sleep.

I woke up feeling the sun beam into my face. Looking at the time I hopped up running to the kids room seeing there gone. Only to see Kai sitting with them as they watched TV and Dave in the kitchen.

"Dave you scared the crap outta me. Why didn't you wake me." I said. "Because you looked mad tired, plus they my kids son. Stop worrying. He said kissing my cheek.

Yes me and Dave are back together. After the twins turned 4 months I decided to give him a chance. Right now we was looking for a new house to move in together. Something fresh and we would be renting our lofts out. "Im taking you out tonight. " Jackie mom said she'd keep the kids. He said.

"Ugh Dave I don't wanna leave em yet." I whined kissing all three that we're on the couch.

"Babe your coming. Plus we have all day with them." He said. Jackie mom Mrs.Jones aka Mama Jay was the best. After the babyshower she actually sat with me and we talked for hours and ever since then her n her husband have been the best thing that has ever happened to me. They was really the parents I wish I had.

"Fine what time, so I can get ready." I asked.

"8:30." He handed me my food and sat next to me. "Dress sexy too." He said.

"I'm always sexy." I said with a wink. Grabbing Brooklyn, my baby boy, I sat him in my lap and started to feed him, as Dave fed Milani.

"Daddy can I talk to Chi." Kai said.( Kai is 5) he got up winking at me leaving into the twins room. "Yes sweet Pea." I said.

"Can you be my mommy too. Since Milani and Brooklyn are my sista n brotha." She said.

"Yeah pea...I will love too. Do you really want me too."

"Yes Chi i love you." She said.

"Awww mama yes I'd love to be your mommy. I love you." I said hugging her.
-

Dave

"Come on Chi we gonna be late. I did make reservations mamas." I yelled. Tonight was a special night. I just wanted to give her a break. We been in a good place and I want it to stay like that.

"Baby I'm here." She said smiling.

"Damm...nah go change." I said staring at her.

"Come on big fella." She giggled leaving out.

Chichi- They like Chi bitch you doin too much, I'm like shut up hoe, you ain't doin enough 🖕😝 256,899likes 233comments

EastWay- All smiles over here🙂 life is good locs 💙 245,900likes 124,567comments

::

Chi🌻

Dave had invited Jackie and Josh along to the dinner. A double date thing before Jackie buss with her son.

"How you guys been!" Chi said sitting down smiling. "We good girl waiting for this boy to come out already." Jackie said.

"I bet.

We ate dinner and chatted the whole night. I notice we were the only people in the diner now. We were now eating desert, when Dave stop taking a huge gulp of his Bellaire.

"Where you going babe." I said. Turning to him.

"Chi. I love you will all of my heart and....when I lost you I felt so lonley. You've became my other half. You are the mother to my children including Kai. I love you Mama whole lot. You are my the air that breathe. I love waking up to you, I love when u poke your lip out when you don't get your way. Just like my girls u have me wrapped around your fingers. And I want you to be mines forever." He said getting  down on one knee, pulling out a ring that took my breath away.

"Omg yes , fuck yes David Yes!" I screamed jumping into his arms. Hearing clapping I turned around to see all of our friends.

"I love you David." I said.

"I love you too....I think I need ANOTHER kid." He joked.

"Honeymoom boo." I said kissing him.

Awww yall omg 😭😭😭bro this just the engagement ring, wait till y'all see the ring rings

Awww yall omg 😭😭😭bro this just the engagement ring, wait till y'all see the ring rings....if it is even a wedding idk..who knows But yes she had twins, Brooklyn n Milani. But vote n Comment guys