Truth

Vote and comment/ excuse mistakes

"Shit shit. I'm gonna cum." Chi said ridding Dave.

"Cum for me mamas." He said groaned out. And I did just that.

"Dave please take your medicine now." Chi said rolling her eyes. She climbed off him going to her room. Closing the door she ran to the bathroom throwing up.  She was indeed pregnant but wasnt plan on keeping it. She didn't know if it was Dave's or Devin. She had sex with Dave before shit popped with him getting shot. Then with Devin. And the Dave again. She didn't know who the baby was and she could bring herself to tell anyone.
-
Dave

Wassup niggas I know y'all missed a playa but I'm back. I been back for a month now and lets say shit been good but tough. No me n chi not together but shit she got the bessssst.

And I ain't saying no. But do I want use to work it out I do. But she keep saying it's not a good time. Like what the fuck you mean.
Grabbing my water I walked to the kitchen to heat me up some wings.
"Daddy!" Kai yelled coming in with my babyboyin her arms.

"Wassup cool Kats." I said kissing them both. "Hey Dave" Jackie said.

"Wassup." I laughed as she stared at me giggling.

"You got something on your neck there." She said laughing going in chi room.
-
Jackie.

Walking in chi room I could hear her throwing up.

"When you gonna tell him." I asked handing her a rag.

"Soon soon Jackie." She said.

"Bitch you a lie..and the baby." I asked.

"I'm not keeping it okay. I don't want it." She said.

"Fuck you mean! Look that baby ain't asked to be here, but it's still blessing. And it could be Dave's." She said

" Jackie drop it."

"The fuck happen to you chi. You strong, beautiful and u letting a dead nigga control you. Bitch you are alive and breathing. I know it hurts but you have a man in there who loved you to Death!  Fuck chi fuckin say something....or you want to let shit just end." I screamed.

"I don't wanna hear this shit drop." She said. Walking into the kitchen.

"Fuck you Chi! I love you too death, and will call you later to apologize but fuck you right now." I yelled grabbing my purse walking out.

-
Chi

Feeling my tears fall I shook my head. She's right. Everything I been through I'm letting this tear me down. I picked up the case throwing it at the wall.
"Fuuuuck!" I yelled falling to the floor crying..

Feeling Dave's arms wrap around me I sobbed into his chest. "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I love you."I cried.
-
Dave

I carried chi into her room laying her down. She cried herself to sleep. I ddint know what was wrong. But she was so angry. And just kept saying she sorry.

"Daddy...mommy okay." Kai asked peeking her head out looking scared.

"Yea mama okay you don't have to be scared." I said.

"I no want it to happen again."Kai cried.

"What to happen?" I asked her.

"The bad man.....he he hurt mama daddy. She wasn't waking up. And and she was bleeding. And he hit her daddy. And I call uncle Josh" She cried.

"Well daddies here pooh nobody gonna hurt you or mommy. I promise."
-
After cleaning up and laying Kai down with Chi. I woke her up telling her I'll be right back.

Driving to Josh house. Jackie answered the door.

"Damn nigga I just seen you." She joked. But I wasn't in the mood I found Josh sitting at the counter.

"Ima ask this once......what happen to chi? Because I never seen fear in Ny child's eyes like that before." I said staring at both of them.

"Dave......

Aight until next time y'all had enough updates lol now I'm bout to go watch Rick and Morty and call it a night so vote and comment