Brothers 4L

Dave

I smoked my joint while chilling  in the shop I just finished my last client. I was checking my emails since, I opened shop in ATL.

"Can you fit one more in ya slot g?"a male voice said infront of me. I looked up to see my brother standing in front of me.

"Wassssup nigga, tf you doing here g." I said giving him a hug.

"I'm back nigga, I just moved in a few days ago, so I had to check in with my lil bro." Bully said.

"So the family moved down huh, I'm happy niggas been lonley." I said.

"Nigga stop lying you know Chi keep you company. And I do too." Josh said.

"Chi? Nigga you gotta girl?" He said.

"Yea 5 months man. I love her that's my baby. Kai love her too." I said.

"And mama?" He asked.

"6 months then she'll meet mama, but I know she gonna love her. She got a good head on her shoulders, she basically a millionaire." I said.

"Aaahhh my nigga I'm love cuh." He laughed.

We smoked and catched up for a 2hours before his wife called him.

I was mad tired I still had to go do this drop. I walked into the place we called the underground.

Aight y'all "Dave East is next." Joe said. I walked into the booth and started spitting. (Sorry Dave ain't no drug dealer this book)

After that I headed to the barbershop to get me line up.
"Wassup Dave." Uncle Jim said.

"Sup unc, just line up that's all. What's been going on." I asked. Jim shop was were I kicked it at a kid he was like a father figure to me.

"Shit what's going on with you haven't seen u in a min, you got braids now and shit." He chuckled.

"Been working, expanding, taking care of Kai."

"And that women you got too." He said.

"How you know."

"Alotttta ladies jealous." He chuckled. "Man unc, she great she everything...5months in she the best." I said.

"Well I hope I get to meet her." He said.

"Your about to, because she's bringing me food." I chuckled.
20minutes later Chi walked in. And every nigga was staring wonder who she was here for. She wore Biker shorts, black crop top and sandals her hair was pinned up. She was packing I'm the front and the back.

"Hey papa." She kissed my lips. Pulling her into my lap, I snuggled into her neck.

"What u bring me baby." I asked looking in the bag.

"Pop's Soul Kitchen. I ate already and I got Kai food in the car, I got her Chic Fil a." She said.

"Thanks mamas, baby this my uncle Jim we all call him unc, unc this my future wife Chi." I said.

"Nice to meet you, your veeeery beautiful as Dave said. I could see you make him happy." Jim said.

"I try, but he's the one making me happy." She said. The bell rung making it known someone was here. In walked a darkskinned he was sorta busted looking tryna look hard and shit.

"Wassup Unc." He said. "Wassup Robert." Unc said still not facing him.

I just felt a bad vibe from cuh, I was not feeling it. And I knew unc wasn't either.

"Baby you ready to go?" I asked Chi. She nodded.

"Aight Unc stay up." I said handing unc some cash. 

"Dave you been slipping me money since you was 16, i still got all the rest of it." Unc chuckled.

"You know I ain't tripping. Come on baby." I laughed.

"Damn that's you?" Robert said to me.

"What it look like nigga?" I shook my head grabbing Chi walking out the door.

::

"And today we built a actual rainbow daddy, and Chi we ate cupcakes but, they wasn't like yours." Kai rambled on as we sat at the table eating dinner.

"Chi...there's something I wanted to ask something."

"Yea. I want to have a mini dinner and invite my mom." I said.

"Okay baby that's fine." She said as I was her braid Kai hair. She was so good with her.

"Move in." I blurted out.

"You want me to move in with you. Dave I like my space move in here. Your always here anyways. Kai has a room alrdy we can just add more decorations." She shrugged.

"So you do wanna move in with me." I said.

She smiled, "Yes baby, if it means waking up to you everyday then yes and getting desert then most definitely."

"Ooo can I have a cookie for dessert." Kai yelled yea.

"Me too mama, can I have some cookie." I winked at her.

Ugh I love Chi and Dave 😿❤
But oooo Dave met Robert unt unt had him fucked up. Aight next chapter gonna have y'all MAD ASF BUT you'll get it tomorrow.