Sneaky

Short chapter (excuse misspelling)

Ellen aka Mama East

"Hey mama." Dave walked in giving me a kiss. I loved me son's him and his brother Bully who stayed down in Jersey with his wife.

"Hey ma'am I gotta head over to the shop, and Kai ain't got day care today say she not feeling good." He said.

"Boy ..come here Kai why you lying to ya daddy."

"Nana I don't...I need a cookie." She giggled.

"Wow Kai you played me." He said.

"Go head baby I got her." I said.

"Aight I'll be here 8:30/9:00 aight I brought her backpack it's in the living room." He said.

"Uh uh pick her up tomorrow night... I missed my baby." I said smiling.

"You sure mama." He said.

I nodded shooing him away. I waved goodbye as his car pulled off. Closing my Door and locking it I went into the living room.

"Kai you wanna see ya mommy now.... remember this is our secret." I said.

"I don't like mommy and her boyfriend. She not my mommy ion have a mommy I want Chi to be my mommy." She whined.

"Kai I will pop you now do you wanna get in trouble with me n your daddy." I said raising my eyebrow.

She shook her head really fast.
Dylan came outta the back room where Dave father room use to be. We locked it up after he left, no one goes in there.

"Hi Kai." Dylan smiled with Robert Standing behind her.

::

Dave

I was tired I worked on few people today. Bitches tryna flirt with a nigga but I had Chi. Speaking of Chi my baby doing much better. My strong Queen.

Me: you want me bring you some food.
Baby💙: yes..with Starbucks please.
Me:😘 see you in 10

Walking in the house Chi was sitting on the couch with her hair out n in my t-shirt. I could get use to this everyday. "Sup boo." I said kissing her.

"Hi Papa I missed you." She said kissing my lips which turned sloppy. "Mmm baby yo food now." I said pulling away. She giggled grabbing her Philly cheese steak.

"How was work?" She asked.

"It was smooth, Kai ass tricked me telling me she ain't feel good so she with my mama... Till tomorrow." I said.

"So that means I habe you Tonight n Tomorrow." She cheesed.

"Yes mamas, what you do today." I asked.

"Pedicure, hang with Jack, nothing much. Sort papers. Set up my office since I'm gonna be working from home for a week." She shrugged.

"Cute color orange huh." I said looking at her feet.

"Got tired of white." She smiled

It was 7:30 and we was cuddled up watching love n hip hop. Dumb ass shit, Black ink need to hurry up and come on next. But I sat through it for Chi.

::

Chi

Tonight was the night..that me and Dave were gonna have sex. He doesn't know it yet but the bed room and bathroom is filled with roses and rolled up blunts and henny. And it's already 8 so in 5,4,3,2,1.

"Babe I'ma go shower." He said.
"Okay I'ma be in the room." I smiled.

I took off my shit and laid in the middle of the bed and waited.

"Damn bae I see you been waiting for a nigga to show on Crip." He said all serious.

"Just hurry up n enjoy yourself and come to the room when you done" I giggled. I was ready I trusted dave. It be 4months now almost 5..and hes been here for me step by step. Through my worse. And now I'ma fuck his life up.

Opening my legs I began playing with myself. Rubbing my clit, moaning lowly. I inserted a finger in me, feeling how wet I was. Like calm down fat ma we almost there.  Hearing the water cut off I flipped over with my ass in the air still fingering myself.

"Aye baby- damn." I heard Dave say.

"Baby im ready....I need you. All of you.....RAW." I moaned.

"Say no more." Smacking my eyes  and moving my hands I felt his tongue latch on to my clit. I moaned loud as I felt him put his fingers in me.

"Baaaby I'm gonna cum. Please." I said.

"Cum for me Chi." And I damn well did.

He flipped me on my back sliding I'm slowly. " You ready. I'm not all the way in." He said.

"Yes daddy." I smirked. He shoved it all in me, causing me to scream.

"Oooou fuuuck David." I moaned. He started thrusting faster holding my legs up.

"Damn Chi yo shit so tight, making a mess already, I ain't say u can come, now did I? Look at me baby." He moaned

"Did. I. Say.?" He said with ever hard thrust.

"Nooo baby! Babyeeeee noo fuck." I moaned. He pulled out

"Fours now." He said slapping my ass. 

This was gonna be a long night.

::

Dave

It was 6:30am and Chi was knocked. She laid on my chest. The sunrise beam on to her dark brown skin. She was beautiful. And I loved her. And I think she know. I didn't just fuck her I made love. I wanted to make feel all of my emotions. These last 4 months almost 5..move never been so happy. And I thank Chi.

Omg heyy yalll here's a lil update im sorry but y'all gonna hate his mama. Because because she always nice in books but not this book im sorry...like she nice but her action Lord have mercy. But

Vote n Comment, oh sorry bout the sex scene I ain't really good at em but yes that's the first they had sex last last chapter he just ate the box but yeaaa