Gender Reveal

Chi🌻

I was getting my head wrapped since Jack told the theme of the party for me. (The character I use I followed she's actually Nigerian soooo I tired to do something different) I was tired I was fat, my feet hurt. I plan on wearing just socks, no shoes, no nothing.

"Ahh look at youuuu, so beautiful my queen! Everyone's here already out back so we just waiting for you." Jack cheesed.

"Ugh let's go I'm ready." I said standing up looking at my self I looked pretty. Walking downstairs into the back yard I was shocked.

"Surprised!" Everyone yelled. It was beautiful.

 It was beautiful

Jackie really out did her self with this safari theme

Jackie really out did her self with this safari theme. She just had everything so colorful and nice and neat. Ugh I love her. I turned to see her smiling next to me. "I fuckin love you, you did so amazing." I smiled.

Walking around greeting everyone I finally headed to the food. I was hungry and the food was looking to good.

"You looked beautiful chi

"You looked beautiful chi." Dave said sitting next to me.

"Thank you Dave, you dont look bad ya self thanks for coming." I said. He did look good. Smelled good like always.

"I miss you Chi... I fucked up and I'm sorry. I know I was wrong. It's just everything was happening with Kai n I just man idk. But I'm not no dead beat. I wanna be there for him." He said.

"It's actually a her. And I would never deny you of the father role David. I just don't want you to be half ass." I said.

"I wont...Kai pretty excited. But I want you to come back when the baby is born." He said.

"No..i haven't forgave you yet. You hurt me dave. Your brought up my memories by your actions. Right now I just want us to focus on our children." I said. I ofc I wanted to jump in his lap and love him and say yes. But i couldn't. I need him to sweat for me...which I know he will, I just need to see it.

"You got bigger mama." He said rubbing my belly.

"I know I'm ready for her to get out." I whined.

"May I have Chi and Dave come up here so we can know the gender of my niece or nephew. " Josh said.

Walking up to the grass we all stood in front of the box. " I just wanna say I'm happy for you chi and I love you. And in 5 months hopefully you can plan our baby reveal." Jackie said.

"Wait your pregnant!" Josh screamed picking her up kissing her. "Wow bitch no wonder your glowing. I thought it was the dick." Chi laughed.

After everyone settled the started there count down.
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1- "Wow look what we have here!" Someone yelled causing everyone to turned to my drunken mother Linda.

"Get her the fuck out! What I she doing here." I yelled.

"Ohh you want me out bitch! Ahahaha you think you better this selfish bitch let her father die! Yea that's right he's dead. And it's your fault." She screamed.

"Bitch fuck both of y'all, he beat n raped me! Its my fuckin money go cry a fuckin river. I don't know why he should of tooken you with him!" I screamed.

"Fuck you Chi! I'll kill your lil ass and that lil baby in you. Maybe I'll bet it's mother." She laughed while being dragged out.

I turned in to Dave's chest and cried to the point I started laughing. Causing everyone to look at me crazy.

"I'm fine. I'm fine. Im happy .....you guys here n I have my baby in me I have kai even David even tho I'm mad at him. I have accepted that IAM parentless. And that's why this bundle of joy is gonna get all of this love. Now I wanna know the gender damn it jack fuck the count down." i laughed

"Your having!" She yelled as she pulled the string.

Damn what is she having???
Look at the top to see Chi dressed 😍😭vote n Comment ❤💙