Ain't No Sunshine Whn Gone

(excuse any mistakes)

"Most men run out on there families... we never hear women. But we do hear women who leave babies on steps in a cold night, without letting a soul know. We do hear mothers who leave there child in the hospital bed while there long gone. And this is that. We see a man who was left a beautiful child because the women he love was selfish. And now she's allowed to harm this child with knowledge of her mother n law or should I say....Kairi Marie Brewster grandma." Sophie say to the jury.

Kairi sat in the stand with her bear from the carnival that her father had won her. Dave sat staring at kai not looking once ar his mother sitting with Dylan. Hearing the doors open he looked back to see Chi walking in with Jackie. He was happy she was here to support him.

"Kairi...did you tell your grandma what your mom n Robert was doing?"

"Yes, but she no listen. She told me I had to be a good girl and listen or I was gonna get a whopping."

"And what are things they did?"

"They yelled at me...and hit me. And when I didn't wanna play the sniffy game Id get hit."

"And what's he sniffy game?"

"The sugar...the white stuff."

"And why didn't you tell your daddy."

Dave started at his daughter as tears formed in her eyes.

"They say he no love me no more. That's why he left me. And Dylan my mommy n Robert my daddies. I don't want them I want my dada and Chi." She sniffed.

"And whose Chi?"

"Dada giiirrrlfriend. She so pretty and nice. And she reads n we make cupcakes and she my mommy." The look on her face as she talked about she made everyone heart fluttered. Making tears drop from Chi eyes.
-

It was hours before the decision was finally made.

"Dave Brewster. I just wanna say this lil girl adores you. And to have your mother go behind your back I Kno I hurt son... Me knowing your father know he's proud of the man you've become because I know IAM. I Grant full custody. And for Dylan Robert will be remained held until I decided there punishment..... dismissed." The judge said.

Kai ran to her father hugging him tight. "I love you Kai." He said.

"I lova you too dada." She said. Seeing Chi she ran to her.

"Hi my baby. I missed you I have something for you." Chi said handing her 5 gift bags.

"Thank you. Dada we go eat now." Kai said he nodded.

"Okay Kai I'll see you later mama." Chi said kissing her on her head.

Walking to her Car Dave caught up to her. "Chi. Why didn't you tell me."

"I asked.....I wanted to know before I be struck with disappointment again. It's okay Dave you have Kai. And I have my baby." She shrugged.

"That's my baby too chi...I just...I'm not ready but."

"Dave you don't even want kids! I didn't create this by myself. This ain't the first a nigga ain't want me to have there child. But I'll be damn if I get an abortion again.....and if you don't want him or her then I'm not forcing you." She said slamming her door shut and pulling off..

And that will be the last time he'd see her. He regret not speaking up. He regret not saying fuck it in in this he regret being selfish. She was right she didn't create that baby on her own.

6months later

::

Chi🌻

"Hey Chi, I got you some food." Jackie said walking in Chi house.

"Oooou thank you. I was just about to order something." She said. She was now 7 months and huge she didn't know the gender only Jack did since she was doing a gender reveal/baby shower party.

"Lil butt got my ankles swollen." She whined.

"2 more months fat mama. Anyways I sent the invitations....and Dave too." She said.

"Jackieee...I look like a whale...how I'ma strurt on my babydaddy. And I wobble." Chi mugged her.

"Well let him fix yo wobble. He's been working hard Josh told me. He really missed you. And came to realization... And I know you miss him too...and Kai."

"I do...I do." She sniffed. Dave was the first nigga to show her different she loved him. He made her feel special. And she was madly in love with him. But she couldn't just cave in. He needed to know he really hurt her  so getting her back will be slow n hard.

After awhile they cuddle up watching Netflix eating snacks, calling it a night.

::

Dave

I put Kai to bed  and then started to roll-up. I missed my girl. Alot. Tomorrow was the gender reveal and I planned on getting my girl back. I mean shit I fucked up I can admit. But damn if i knew 6months I wasn't gonna see her i would of chased her down the drive way.

I just wanted my family back. My mama been calling. But that shit dead. I told her I forgave her but it's best if we keep our distance....I still love her...I'm just disappointed.

Vote n Comment 🌌🌻💙 short chapter just wanted to hit y'all with an update bc y'all is upset n hurt about Kai well she home now.....but will Chi come home?