Late Nights And Bitches

Dave (excuse misspelling)

"Aight y'all make noise for my man Dave East!" I heard. Going onto the stage i started to rap my shit. Watching the crowd go crazy I was feeling it. I was a lil tipsy I was feeling it. Everyone had a blue flag it was to lit. Mfs knew the words it was something I never experience. Shit was wild I performed two songs and hopped off. Bully been setting up these shows and shit seem like it's getting bigger everyshow.

Going back stage i walked in to see bully talking to to nas. "Wassup East good shit. I would like to talk some business over with you." He said.

"Yea fasho." I said grabbing a water bottle and sitting at the table with him and bully.
-

"My nigga we is siiiigned what the fuuuck!" I said holding up the bottle of Henny as the homies  chopped it up.

We throw money at the strippers. As I notice the bottle girl coming back. "Wassup Jess." I said.

"Congrats my nigga I heard the knews. I know Chi gonna be proud." She winked walking away.
-

Chi🌻

"Please stop crying fatty please." I said holding Brooklyn who been crying for sometime now.  I couldn't call Jack because she had her own new born. So I called mama Jay over.

"Aww my poor babies" she said walking in. Grabbing him she stripped him out his clothes and took him to the bath and sung.

"Too late, you wanna make it right but now it's to late....my peanut butter chocolate cake with Kool aid." She sung. As I watch wiping my tears. My baby knew how to scare me.

After calming him down and feeding him and putting him to sleep. We sat drinking coffee catching up.

"Where Dave, I see he's blowing up now. I'm really proud of him." She said.

"Yea he had a show tonight. I'm proud too he's been working hard." I said.

"As long as his head stays in a good place, things will be fine...he's a good man...clumsy but good." She smiled. After saying our goodbyes I grabbed my blanket and monitor laying on the couch on the balcony. Just staring at the city view.
-
After dropping the twins off and taking Kai to school I decided to stop by Jackie's.

"Awww loook at him, chunky monkey." I cooed at baby Saint.

"He so quiet girl, and the routine shit works shower, feed, n bed. I love it. How things with Dave." She asked.

"Good just been working, studio Studio." I said.

"Have you started planning the wedding?"

"Yes, no, I have the theme and etc I know where i want it n etc. But we wanna wait until the twins are 1 at least going or 2." I said.

"Have you been to this Studio." She said.

"Nah ion even know where it is."I said truthfully. She smirked calling Josh.. after getting off the phone we picked Josh up some food and I grabbed Dave a plate as well we headed to the Studio.

"I'm only showing you because, bitches be in studios late night. And they sneaky. But they just be there for entertainment or gold digging. But for the men who are boo'd up.. know better.

Walking straight in  with food. We went to the room Dave and the boys where and sure enough it was bitches. They all stared as Jackie laughed and wink to me going to Josh.

I turned to see Dave in the booth. He smiled when he saw me. After finishing he came out.

"Wassup mama." He said kissing me and my neck.

"I brought you a soul food plate." I smiled. Pulling me to his lap as he sat down.

"Thank you I appreciate it alot, nigga was hungry."

"Aye where my food at?" Mike said looking at me walking in.

"Sorry Mike wifey duties." I said holding my up showing off my ring. I could see bitches roll they eyes. Like yeah bitch this one off limits.

"David you married? You never told us?" Some girl said. Bitch.

"I don't know y'all shorty , y'all here for them...and we ain't never speak. Plus I ain't wearing a wedding band for no reason." He said continue eating. His wedding band was iced out so you seen it regardless.

"You don't have to mean David just asking." She said staring him down.

"Look bitch, chill out his name is Dave or East choose one. And he don't need to be nice to you. Let me go before I beat yo ass, because you stink, n ion like stinky bitches." I said getting up.

"Gimmie kiss papi." I said kissing Dave.

"I'll see you tonight, got some shit I wanna tell you boo." He said.

"Okay, I'll call you later Jackie." I said waving out and leaving.

Aahh y'all thought she was gonna walking in on some bullshit seeing Dave with a bitch...but no unt in nada.
Vote n Comment 🌻💙