Besties

Chi 🌻(Short)

"What color y'all getting?" I asked.
"White" Jessica said.
"Pink. I need something different." Jackie said.

We were all at the nail salon getting our nails done. Dave had the kids today. He needed to spend time with anyway.

After the nail salon we went out for brunch and chatted.

"So you ready for Dave to go on this money tour next month." Jackie asked.

"I mean yea, I trust him ain't no biggy. I'm really proud of him. He got two shops, now he focusing on him. What about you, you know Josh-

"Chi?" I heard next to me. Looking up i seen an old friend of mine...Devin Brooks, basketball player of the New York Nick's.

"Omg heyyyy how are you!" I said standing up.

"I'm good, you know just taking a break, how u been aww shit, I see the wedding ring don't tell me." He cheesed.

"Yess with twins Brooklyn and Milani, boy n girl, and my fiance daughter Kairi. But I'm good." I said.

"You look good tho, look I'm actually meeting a friend so I gotta go it was good seeing." He said.

"Oh wait here's my number, call me we can hangout like we use to." I said.

After he left the table was silent. And they were all staring.

"What?" I said.

"Bitch he fine asf, I want him." Jess said.

"He fine, and if u wasn't engaged I bet he would of asked you out for dinner too." Jackie said.

"Anyways, we go way back, he's a good person. He was there during college help me through all my mommy n daddy drama actually broke me out my shell." I said shrugging.

"So y'all was really just besties." They asked.

"Yup, I mean we was close tho, everyone thought we was together because we slept with each other,ate, everything but  we never had no sexual incounters. He'd kiss my on my forehead, plus he was a hoe in college." I laughed.

"Awww I wish I had a friend like that, niggas always tryna fuck bro." Jess said.

"That's why it's best to have a gay one like Tae." Jackie said.

-

Dave

I put Milani and Brooklyn in there playmatt, while I started up 2k. Kairi was with Mama Jay, and it was just the me and the twins.

Hearing the door bell ring I went to answer to see Mike and two girls with em and Josh.

"Wassup fool." He said walking in . "Wassup nigga." I said to the both of em.

"I stopped buy to see if wanted to slid tonight. Club Ice, opens tonight." He said.

Josh told behind him shaking his head no. "Uh I'll see. What Chi on." I said.

"Nigga you gotta check in." He laughed and so did the girls. Josh went to grabbed Milani since Brooklyn was sleep.

"That's what happens when you about to get married. Oh my bad you don't even gotta solid bitch." I laughed grabbing a water bottle.

"And you I called to ass earlier."  I turned to Josh.

"My fault, but look the both calm." He said smiling at Milani.

Hearing the door open n closed we all look to see Chi walking in.

Ion know what she wore that outfit she was looking too good for my liking

Ion know what she wore that outfit she was looking too good for my liking. But that's in anything that's just how her body was. "Hi babyee." She smiled coming straight to me kissing my lips. "How was brunch." I asked.

"It was good, Josh stop fuckin with my sis feelings, you know she sensitive." She said grabbing Milani.

"Man ion even be doing nothing." He said laughing. Standing up she walked past Mike.

"Damm ion get a hi?" He asked.

"Uh no, ion like your aroa and I'm not finna pretend to like u because I'm with Dave." She said shrugging. You see how real she keep, my baby just like me.

"Anyways. Tonight slide." Mike said walking out with his dogs following him.

"That nigga is a werido." Josh said.

"He is, bad vibes just loud asf on him." Chi said.

"Well we all gonna be around each other soooo.... Club tonight." I said.

"Y'all can go I'ma stay out this home, I missed my babies" Chi said.

Vote and Comment...
Lmao Mike Alrdy a problem