I love you's

Chi🌻

I woke up to the smell of breakfast and giggling. I went to the bathroom doing my hygiene and throwing on my spanks and a T-shirt.

Dave and Kairi were playing around in the kitchen.

"Well good morning." I smiled.

"Omg Chiiiiiii!" Kai yelled running into my arms.

"Hi lovebug I missed you." I said kissing her head.

"Mee too we gonna have so much fun today." She smiled. I walked over to Dave kissing him.

"Good morning baby, I cooked sit, so I can make ya plate." He said. After eating we decided we was gonna start out day. We were going to the mall, park, and then to Rilo's Pizza for lunch. I took a picture of Dave doing Kairi hair. "Damn babe you can do a ponytail..really well." Laughed.

"He can go pigtails too." She giggled. (I tried to do Instagram feed, but Wattpad not letting me post pics)

"Ooo Daddy I liked these too can I get a pair?" Kai yelled. Looking at the same slides Dave had got. Of course he said yes..she so spoiled by him...it's ridiculous.

"What size you wear Chi?" He asked.

"7, but I can buy them." I said reaching for the shoes.

"Uh no I ain't ask you allat." He kissed my cheek going to go pay.
Rolling my eyes I sat next to Kai.

"What's wrong Kai." I asked.

"Nothing, I'm just tired." She said. I picked her up and held her in my arms. Feeling her snuggle more and lock around my neck I knew she was out.

"You want me to carry her?" He asked. I shook my head.

::

We sat eating out ice cream watching Kai play with the other kids in the sandbox.

"I love you." Dave said. I turned to look at him to make sure I heard him correctly.

"I-I love you too. I been did i just didn't know how to say it." I said.
"I loved you after the fair. Knowing you accepted my daughter and u wasn't spiteful or dismissed her. I knew you was the woman I needed and wanted." He said facing me.

"Aww Dave. I love both you guys...kinda makes me want a baby." I giggled. I was only joking.

"Let me put a ring on ya finger and then we can work on that." He said seriously.

I kissed his lips feeling sparks until we was interrupted.

"No kiss my Chi daddy!" Kai yelled sitting in between us.

"Chi I can kiss you huh, she was mine first ugly."  He said.

"If I'm ugly, you ugly too because you my dada." She giggled.

"This child I hilarious." I laughed.
We sat in Rilo's Pizza, which ended up being a group think because Jackie and Dave's friend Josh were together.

"Lil mama out." Jack said looking at Kai in my lap. "Busy day for her. She tired to hang.

"What y'all doing tomorrow, y'all tryna kick it at Blue's Club." Josh asked Dave.

"Yeah I'm widdit." He said. I nodded in agreement.

"It's a group thing then." Jackie laughed.

::

Dave

Laying Kairi down I noticed she had a red mark on her leg. Probably from playing at the park. I covered her up closing the door walking into Chi's Room.

"Baby can you run my feet." She asked putting them in my lap.

"How feeling about going back to work Monday?" I asked

"I'm ready. She cannot come on the property or no where. But I'm fine." She shrugged.

"You strong you know...just keep ya head up mama." I said.

She laid her body on my chest and closed her eyes.

"I love you." She whispered.
"I love you too."

::

Mama East

"Dave what happened to this Child leg?" I asked.

"Ionk we went to the park so I'm guessing that's what happened." He shrugged.

"Aight ma, I'ma head out, gimmie kiss you Kai." He said.

"Daddy I don't wanna stay I wanna go with Chi." She said.

"Chi at work mama, after I come get you and you can see her." He said kissing her and leaving.

"Kai you need to stop being disrespectful. Your mommy loves you Kai." I said.

She didn't say anything. "Now go in the room with Robert until your mama gets back. I'll be upstairs watching my show." I said putting her in the room.

::

Kai Pov

"Hello Kai....you hear me speaking to yo lil ass." He said snatching my arm.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" I yelled.

"I want my daddy!" I screamed.

"Fuck yo daddy. I'm your new daddy! Your daddy don't love you that's why he keeps leaving you hear." He chuckled.

I sat in the corner watching him snort the sugar.

"You want some? It's good." He smiled. I shook my head crying.
Dylan walked into the room.

"Kai why you crying?" She asked.

"I popped her lil ass for cussing." He said.

"Kai you know better." She said. Walking over to the table sniffing the sugar.

"We gotta clean this up before mama East come back down from her show." She whispered.

" I know baby. Go shower. How much you make." He asked.

"200, I need more condom's. I ain't doing nothing raw Robert." She said walking to the bathroom.

He stared at me and smiled.

"You wanna have fun?" He asked.

Soo I hope you guys are paying attention in this chapter with Kai Pov, because it's really important because when I write chapter 11 you need to understand why things play out how they are.

But vote and comment