Just getting started

Chi🌻(excuse any misspelled words n etc)

"Hey girl." Jessica said. She was out new neighbor I helped moved in she was very beautiful...and was a stripper. Inviting her in I grabbed the wine bottles. Dave was out with the kids so I had a little me time.

"Girl did you see Love and Hip Hop. Ciara just too much." She said.

"Girl tell me about... But all the drama be dead to me girl." I said.
As we chatted a little more I heard Dave walked in with the kids. "Mama look I fell. Daddy was cheating and I fell." Kai said mugging Dave.

"Unt un, Dave don't be riight with her she's already a tomboy."I said rolling my eyes.

"Yea yea shes okay." He said kissing me. "Wssup Jess tell ya friend stop tripping." He said going to the room.

"Alrighty boo I'm hit you later." She said as I walked her to the door.

"Kay fasho text me." I said. I grabbed the twins out the play pen and got them ready for there bath. "Kai you wanna take a bath with your sister and brother?"

"Ooo yes Mommy." She said getting outta her clothes.

After bathing and feeding I was putting all the kids to bed. Kai started school soon. And I wanted her apart of the twins schedule.

Putting on my PJs, I see Dave getting dressed. "Where you going?"I asked laying down looking at the clock. It was 11:30 pm.

"Boys baby. We just gonna head to Mikey Studio and that's about it. I'll be home later or shit might be early." He kissed me goodbye and left out. Dave started on his music shit, he had Josh running the shop now but he still owned it, plus the one down in Atl was doing good....my baby was working hard.

Turning the baby monitor in high I turned over, finally going to sleep.

::

Dave

Playing these tracks back, it was pretty dope. I mean I ain't never really shared my music this shit was Bully Idea. "Man this shit dope let me put it out." He said.

"Nigga you my manager shit fuck it." I said.

"Damn bully a manager..shid I'm assistance manager then." Josh said. We all smoked up while listening to music chilling amd vibin....shit was just getting started and I was ready to see what this shit was gonna do for me.
-
Waking up I knew Chi took the kids on a morning walk. Hearing my phone vibrate, I had hella notifications. I looked into bully Instagram to see he posted a video of me from the booth last night.

"Nigga yooooo, got my shit blowing up!" I said Facetiming Bully.

"Nigga im yo manager now...we about to get this money n get you out there. We doing this." He said.

"Shiid....I'm wit it. I wonder if chi seens this-

"What seen you all over my ig yes, that's what woke me up. You sound real dope babe." She said kissing me.

"Aye aye chill.. look let's link tonight and we'll talk." He said

"Aight b." I hung up the phone hugging Chi kissing her.

"Shit about to blow." I said.

"And I'm right here for ya..... speaking of working." She said.

"No chi." I said already over the conversation.

"Dave i miss work. I can't just sit here not doing nothing." She said following me into the kitchen.

" Babe..your a mom, you are making money while sitting in on your ass. Aight...look when the twins are olde enough for day care then maybe, but right now, I got us. Let me work. You trust me right?" I asked.

She nodded kissing my lips.

Chi-

Doing Kai hair as the twins had there tummy time it was 7:30. I didn't mind being a mommy I just missed working. But Dave was right Iam making money either way.

"Mommy do I have to go to school." She asked.

"Yes, your have to... being pretty is never enough Kai, you have to have B&B, beauty and brains." I said kissing her forehead.

After tucking her in bed and putting Brooklyn to sleep. It was just me and Milani up. I took her in the room with me as I laid on the bed with the baby monitor on medium for Brooklyn.

"You chilling with Mommy Lani" I said kissing her. I turned on SpongeBob as I scrolled through my phone seeing Dave post pics from the the studio. I decided to call him...only for it to go to voicemail and him text me.

Dave- wassup babe it's loud in here, you okay.
Me- just wanted to say good night, what time you coming home.
Dave- soon as we Kay a few more tracks down. I love you ❤
Me- okay make sure you put Milani in her crib when you get here. I love you too 💋

After texting Dave I laid with Milani running my hands through her curls. As she laid on my chest sucking her thumb. Which was a bad habit of her already.

Aight y'all this the last update for now I'ma still write but yea. So enjoyed and PAY ATTENTION vote n Comment🌚🌚🙃