Link Ups

Dave💙(excuse any mistakes/short chapter)

Sitting in the backroom waiting to do this interview our here in Washington. I had my guys with me. Josh finally flew out since we was going to la tonight.

"Yuuuurrrrr!" My nigga shooter yelled. Had to bring my brother out with me too besides Bulky.

"Wassup nigga, took you long enough." I said giving him a hug.

"Nigga shut up, it's some fine bitches out hea in little ol Washington." He wiggled his eyebrows.
-
After the interview we went out to eat, niggas haven't even are breakfast and it's 3 in the afternoon already.

"So wassup with the music bro." I asked shooter my nigga was a rapper too.

"Shiiid dropping something soon, n I want you to hop on it." He said.

"I'm widdit....you know in getting married." I said.

"Yesss, I gotta come meet the wife n the twins. And see my seed Kai." He laughed.

"You swear, u wanna be her dad so bad." I chuckled.

"Aye nigga, that's the homegirl, but I'm cool with being her uncle n dad." He said.

"Aight bet, she 5 too n in school...ima let you keep her."I laughed. Kai ass is bad and full of energy.

"Why it sound like you tryna set me up?" He squinted his eyes. While I sat back and laughed.
-
We all linked up at the club; Mike, Bully, Shooter, Josh, and the rest of the team.  We was too lit.

"Aye nigga haven't seen you all day. You ready for la?" Mike yelled.

"Yea most definitely." I said. As he walked away, he the only one who brought a bitch on the tour....which was Jessica who kept staring.

"Ion like that nigga b." Shooter said.
"What you mean." I asked. First Bully now Shooter...my brothers.
"He a jealous kat, he wanna be you. That niggas always coming loud tryna make it known he know you. And don't act like I ain't see you sniff back there with that nigga." He said staring at me.

"Ion even remember the club. Y'all I know is I woke up on my couch with a pocket full of coke...and a bloody nose." I said rubbing my hand over my face.

"Drop that nigga, and drop that coke, we ain't selling no more like when we was kids. You got a family.....and I feel like with him around it's gonna be drama." Shooter said. I always trusted his instincts. That nigga was always right.

I sat back smoking watching Mike as he greeted niggas I ain't even know, and invited them to the section. I can see shooter staring too.  Shaking my head feeling my phone vibrate. Seeing that Chi texted me.

"I miss you papi😘😈"

Me: Aight Chi don't make me fly home now😭😘fine ass can't wait to marry you

Chi: me either be safe, I love you with all my heart💙

"Aye Dave east can we get a pick of you and shooter?" Some photographer said. We both stood until the dj dropped a biggie song me and shooter looked at each other and laughed.
It was always a good time with my nigga....happy he back and in a action.

DaveEast: Gang, my Loc 4L 💙1,993,000likes 5000commentsKingShooter: Shittin me😈Bully: GoodFellas💼

1,993,000likes 5000comments
KingShooter: Shittin me😈
Bully: GoodFellas💼

This chapter is dedicated to kiing shooter....he wasn't supposed to be in this story since. He was in my last STORies. He was Dave's Bestie and Always right there...Sad to see the news long live a Loc💙

Vote n comment