Fired

Chi🌻

"Wtf is this, y'all muthfuckas just sitting around not doing shit. This shit is a mess." I yelled looking my staff. "A bitch take a few months off from here and y'all slackin?" I asked. I stared at the young ones I had working here straight outta college. I had Kai with my while the twins was with Ari and Saint. "You ones that's straight outta college....ima give y'all a chance because I know what it's like. But this is your career. Y'all making more then some of y'all friends an hour. Most of them haven't even found they dream job. So DONT FUCK YOURSELF...Y'all wanna have fun you got Saturday off and sometimes Friday...shit you finish faster you leave early." I rubbed my temples breathing in n out.

"Karen give me the papers that Shane faxed over for you to organize and fill in for me." I said.

"Papers?" She said quietly.

"Your fired. No buts n no ands. I will not fire you to were u can't get another job but you can't work here. I need y'all to understand...this my companies are my babies this week I been popping up, I fired two people last firm for tryna get smart. I don't have time, I am a mother n I learned my patience is only for them. You feel like this Job to much go. Leave please do. Because y'all holding up the line.

"Jody, please have Karen fix those papers before packing up. Those are very important for the company. "Speaking of company I'm considering going international. So I will hire new staff, but ima need a few of all for in charge positions. If this deal go through I will be selecting by the end of summer." I said walking into my office to see Kai sleep.
::

Dave💙

"You gone fire me? A nigga just only showed you love!" Mike yelled.

"Tone to voice nigga...sounding like a bitch." Shooter said.

"Nigga fuck y'all...all yall, I thought we was boys b." Mike said.

"Nigga that's before you drugged my ass up, n you brought botched to flirt with me knowing I HAVE A WIFE AND KIDS." I said.

"I'll talk to you later b....alone." He grabbed his coat n left.

I looked over to shooter laughing hard asf along with bully. Shaking my head I got up and went into the bathroom. Locking the door I sat on the toilet....pulling the pills outta my pocket throwing em back. I got some pills from the pharmacy to help with my anxiety I been having. Shit I havnt had anxiety since I was kid. Wetting my face, I felt my phone vibrating seeing Chi was calling me.

Chi- hey baby how you feeling , I miss you.
Dave- me too, but two more weeks ma. What you do today.
Chi- firing...people had me fucked up today...but other then that I spent time with Kai, had to make sure she had her time with me too.
Dave-that's good ma, happy y'all had that. I miss y'all, but I gotta go kisses to the kids. I'll call you tonight." I said.

::

After the studio session I went back to the hotel, I was actually leaving back home day after tomorrow. Tonight we was going to the club. I had a lot on my mind. I still haven't talk to my mama. I'm not even finna front like I don't miss her. But she was foul to do that bullshit.

Okay yall I'm writing a other story!!! It's dope so far  I just wanna ask a few if I post it can y'all comment tell me what y'all think. Its college love n then ima go from there but I really wanna use the boy from backlighting. So ima have y'all choose for me 1,2,or 3 I out Dave ofc bc it's not really a lot of books that builds him up soo PLEASE COMMENT

 So ima have y'all choose for me 1,2,or 3 I out Dave ofc bc it's not really a lot of books that builds him up soo PLEASE COMMENT