Chapter 2

Waking up at 6:00am wasn't a good thing, the fact that the alarm was very loud nearly destroying my eardrum didn't help either.

Remembering school started today for Chloé and I as seniors, I jolted from the bed coming into my senses that I have only an hour left to get ready for school.

Glad I picked my outfit last night before heading to bed. I chose blue ripped denim skinny jeans, a black short sleeved crop top with the words "Don't Cross The Limit" inscribed on it and white Nike sneakers. Thankfully, both I and Chloé's parents have gotten us new clothes and shoes so we didn't even bother with shopping.

I grabbed everything I needed and headed straight to the bathroom. There, I did my morning routine before heading out fully dressed, my hair was still damp so I blow dried it and left it hanging down my shoulders.

The clothes hugged my body perfectly when I looked in the mirror. It made my hazel eyes stand out. This was definitely made for me. I thought.

My hair was jet black which reached my waist whiles Chloé's reached her middle back.

After getting my black backpack and putting everything I'll need inside, I locked my door and left for my best friend's room.

She was fully dressed and I was glad she wouldn't have to make me shout at her to hurry up. The girl used to take ages when dressing, thankfully, she has changed her ways.

"Good morning Chloé" I greeted her whiles taking a seat on her bed.

"Morning Ange" she responded whiles tying up her shoe laze grumbling all the way.

"Looks like you're still having troubles with the laces" I said smiling up at her. Her outfit matched her beautiful brown eyes.

She huffed and replied saying, "These things hate me" to which I chuckled.

Finally, she was done and I fully noticed her outfit.

"Looks like we're matching today" we both said looking at our outfits.

She had a black short sleeved crop top on with the words "Don't Mess With Me" written in white, a blue denim skinny jeans and topped with white Adidas sneakers.
The only difference was my shoe is Nike and hers is Adidas.

She grabbed her brown backpack and slung it across one shoulder, holding her phone in the other hand.

"Come on, you don't wanna be late for school on your first day" she said as we got out and she locked her door.

Since we're both not fans of make-up, we left with our natural looks as always.

We had some cereal and left for school since we didn't want to be late. After kissing Anabelle on the cheeks and her wishing us a nice day, we made our way to the garage and decided to use my car today.
It was a black BMW I got from my parents as a gift on my 16th birthday. Chloé's was white compared to mine.

If you don't know us, you'll think we're twins no matter how hard we'll try convincing you.
One time, we went to the mall together to have our hair done beautifully and upon our arrival there, the lady doing I and Chloé's hair wouldn't stop talking about how much we look alike.
We told her we're not twins for about fifty times but the lady wouldn't believe us. That was when we made us our mind not to try to convince people that we aren't twins because they'll never believe us. So we just tell people we're twins to save us from wasting our energy.

I got in the driver's seat, secured my seatbelt in and Chloé sat beside me doing the same. Then we left off, we still had 30 minutes left since school started at 7:30. We sang along to the songs playing on the radio before we made our way into the school.