Chapter 21

"How could you let this happen. What did you three do. Did you go around fighting with people that it made them mad and they came here for revenge?" well, scary Ryder isn't the best to deal with. But he looks hot at hell nonetheless.
Wait - did I? Yeah, I did, whatever.

"Calm down bro, did isn't the time to question them and even get more angry. We'll talk to them when they're fine" Taylor's effort surely didn't go to waste, her work looks real that it makes me think I'm actually wounded. Ryder and Blake fell hard this time.
I turned to look at the girls to see them trying hard to suppress their laughter. They were both red that they could pass out at anytime from now. I did a secret thumbs up to them to which they returned.

"Did you call the ambulance?" Ryder asked Blake.

"Shit! I took my phone out but forgot the reason why I took it so I kept it back in my pocket" he scratched the back of his neck as he avoided Chloé's mad eyes.

"You forgot to call the ambulance at a very critical state?! Great, just great" she said before she coughed loudly almost making Blake drop his phone.

"Shit! Hurry up dude" Ryder shouted. I grabbed my fake wound and started breathing heavily. Seconds later, I passed out. All fake. Ha!

"Angelica! Ange! Fuck! Did she pass out or she's dead" Ryder grabbed me to feel my heartbeat. This is very interesting, they have absolutely no idea this is all fake.

"Luckily, she's still alive" he let out a sigh then he got up. I opened one eye to look at the girls. They really were laughing silently.

"Aaahhh!" Taylor screamed.
"My neck is still bleeding" she panted heavily between each breath.

"Hurry, call the ambulance. Now!!!" Ryder said to Blake. They're pissed off now at whoever did this to us, but they don't know we did these fake things to ourselves. I wonder how they'll be when they find out it's all fake.

I glanced at Taylor are Chloé's direction. Chloé raised three fingers whispering that on the count of three, we'll put an end to this drama.

Just as she was done with the third count, we all let out the laughter we suppressed with all our strength. I laughed very hard that tears started pouring out of my eyes and my stomach started to hurt. Chloé and Taylor ended up wheezing from laughing too hard.

"What - why - you" Ryder let out a long breath to calm himself.

"Why are you three laughing?" He asked after calming down.

"Did you two...?" Blake drifted off.
"But how? It looks so real that we were panicking".

" All thanks to Taylor. She's a mastermind" Chloé answered him.

"Do you know how fucking worried you girls had us? How could you do such a thing. And and, whose idea was it?" no doubt there was anger evident in Ryder's icy blue eyes that sent chills down my spine. I took a side ways glance at the girls to see them a little bit scared. Hell, even I was.

"It was my idea" I told him making him turn his head to me.
He looked at me without saying anything. This went on for about 35 minutes when it was only 10 minutes.

"Okay, this is annoying. Are you two communicating with each other with your eyes or what?" Taylor called out to us.

"Oh c'mon, you both have to admit it was one amazing prank" Chloé said to them.

I took one glance at Ryder before bursting into laughter once more, soon, the girls joined me. Minutes later, we calmed down before we watched the boys who had angry expressions on. If looks could kill, I swear I'll be dead meat by now.

"Are you done?" Blake asked us.

"What's with all the death looks you're giving us" Chloé said annoyed.
"We came downstairs, searched the whole house for more than half an hour looking for your asses but to no avail. So the idea was brought up. You could have just told us where you were, then, all this wouldn't have been necessary" she ended her statement.

"We'll be living with one another for a long period of time so suck it up. Now if you'll excuse me, even if you don't, I have a stomach to feed" Taylor went to the kitchen to get something to eat leaving us with two dudes who look like they're about to kill us.

"Yeah, I'm suddenly hungry" I said not wanting to deal with them now. Yes, I'm escaping from them.

"Me too" Chloé took my hands and we both made a move to dash for the kitchen.
Just when we thought we were free from them, a hand grabbed me and kept me on its shoulders making me shout and hit its back only to realize it's Ryder.
Wait!! I'm on Ryder's shoulder. He carried me with less effort, even, no effort at all. Do I weigh that light?

"Put me down you little piece of sh -  "Chloé didn't get to finish her sentence because Blake covered her mouth. Seconds later, a scream was heard from him.

"Why did you bite me?" He asked shaking his hand.

"You are touching my butt you sick pervert" she answered his question.

"It's nothing I haven't seen" he replied cockily making Chloé hit him at the back of his head. Still, he didn't drop her, he took her upstairs and the bang of a door was head seconds later.

"Now you put me down this instant"
I said to Ryder.

"And would I?" he even had the guts to shake me on top of his shoulder.

"Because I said so" I tried wriggling out of his hold but he was just too strong for me.

"As if I ever listen to you. You have to be punished for what you've done" you could tell he was smirking, no doubt.

"RYDER BANKS! PUT ME DOWN NOW!" I demanded but he just hummed a song.