Chapter 4

All the other lessons we went to passed by in a blur and now, it was time for recess. Ryder and Blake didn't come back for Mathematics just like we knew it was bound to happen. Neither did we come across them in any of the classes we went to.

Chloé and I were on our way to our lockers. Yeah, lockers, but guess what? We were both very happy to find out that our lockers are situated besides each other.

We kept some of our books in the locker, then locked it before heading towards the cafeteria alongside our backpacks and phone. As we made our way to the cafeteria, people kept looking at us. Others looking at us proudly, some girls giving us dirty looks and most of them looking like they wanted to strangle us to death.

I heard a dark skinned girl whisper to her friend saying,

"These are the new girls who punched Blake in the nose and kneed Ryder in the groin. Only they have worse things approaching their way. No one just messes with the bad boys of the school and goes scott free"

Her friend who has a dark pixie hair cut agreed with her nodding her head.

I decided to just ignore them. Who are these guys anyway that everyone is so scared of. Every single individual is intimidated by them, even teachers. They walk around as if they're the owners of the school. These girls don't stand up for themselves, no wonder they're been used by the guys.
Everyone has his and her human rights so why not use your rights to defend yourselves and to your own advantage. Some people are just too easy to scare. Well, such thing isn't happening whiles we're around.

I can't bear to see people being picked upon and humiliated infront of the entire school. No, as long as I'm here, it isn't happening.
Ryder and Blake better know their limits. And oh, talking about limits, I'm sure fake blonde also acts like she's the owner of the school and humiliates people anyhow and simply gets away with it.
This crap is stopping now.

"Ange, Ange, hello, Earth to Ange". My best friend snapped her finger infront of me stopping our movements.

I didn't even realize we're infront of the cafeteria.

"Huh? sorry, what were you saying". I asked her.

"I bet you're planning ways to put Blake and Ryder in their lane and also that bimbo with her slutty clothes". She said to me.

"Yeah, those people really need to learn not to mess with people" I told her.

"Well, we're at the cafeteria so why not take our minds of them and eat some food, hopefully they have better food here". She stated grabbing my hand.

We both made our way inside the cafeteria and everything became quiet instantly.

"What's happening? Is this some kind of movie where everything becomes quiet and a serial killer attacks you from behind?" Chloé said glancing at me before turning her attention to the cafeteria.

"You really need to stop watching such movies". I said shaking my head at her.

My eyes travelled around the room and there in it's glory, sat the jerks, Ryder and Blake in the middle of the room on a big table with fake blonde and her three puppets.
Seriously, don't those girls have better things to do than to hang around fake blonde. Who I still don't know her name.

Chloé nudged me in the ribs but not hard enough to hurt me.

"The cliques really work here doesn't it". The popular kids are always seated in the middle of the cafeteria, the geeks, the nerds, the drama clubs and all others cliques are seated not close to the popular kids.

"This school is really something" I told her.

"Why does Ryder keep glaring at you and Blake glaring at me like they want to murder us. Oh and don't forget the bimbo herself along with her puppets" she said staring straight at their table.