Chapter 27

I removed my sneakers and kept them in the car before stepping on the fine sand and squealing. Ryder let out a happy laugh as he followed my lead. I run on the sand before making my way to the sea. I don't know how we knows about my great love for beaches. He freaking took me to the beach on our first ever date. This is what is called 'Dream Come True'.

Ryder wrapped his arms around my waist as he stood behind me. We both watched the waves coming back and forth as the water soaked our feet together with the sand.

"I'm very happy you love it" he kissed my neck.

"How'd you know?" I had the biggest smile on my face.

"Chloé and Tay told me" he answered.

We stood watching the gentle breeze of the sea before deciding to sit down on the sand. The accompanied weather was also great. Who doesn't love beach weather?

We ate some foods Ryder brought along. They were all made by himself. Now I know why they say he's an excellent chef.

We talked about how we first met, the fights we've had, the various pranks and our lives together as a whole.

This is what we call a perfect date. I don't care about date at 5 Star Restaurants or places causing hefty prices. I love to do things the easier ways. I've always dreamt about having my first date at the beach side and Ryder has made that come true.

We packed all out stuffs into the car's boot. We couldn't get to swim in the water because it was freezing cold, but we promised to swim in it next time.

But before I could sit in the car, Ryder called out for me. I turned to look at him wondering what's wrong only to see him on one knee with a golden coloured box in his palm. Now that made me gasp, the loudest ever.

"Ange, will you make me the happiest person ever on earth by accepting this special gift I have for you. Will you be my official girlfriend, soon to be wife?" He looked so handsome under the moonlight with the biggest gin on his face.

"Yes, yes, I'll be" I said out loud. He opened the box and took out a diamond ring. It was carved in a heart, very beautiful. He told me to take a closer look at it. The words 'I'll forever love you' was engraved in it. Ryder slipped the ring on my ring finger.
This moment will forever be in my heart and mind. It'll never get old.

"You see that camera on the hood of the car?".

"Yes?".

"It has been recording everything since we arrived here" he smiled brightly at me.

"Oh Ryder. You're really making me ball my eyes out here. Thank you very much for everything. I Love You" I pulled him into a hug admiring the ring on my finger.

"What did you say?" He pulled away from the hug to look at me.

"I said I Love You" I smirked at him.

"I Love You too". We kissed for no one knows how long before making our way into the car and driving home.

"Wanna listen to music again?" he asked.

"Let's see what song is on" I responded as he turned on the radio.

"Are you kidding me?" I laughed loudly.

"Couldn't get any better" he replied.

Marry You by Bruno Mars was on.

It's a beautiful night, we looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you.

We sang happily to the song, it explains how great this night went. Everything is in place, just like it's supposed to be.

On our way home, we sang along to other various songs. Just as we got away from the traffic light and was about to turn left and head home, I saw a car coming at full speed behind as I quickly alerted Ryder. Trying to gather some information as possible, I could make out the car's plate number and use it to our advantage in case anything happens. He drove the car away from the one approaching us from behind. We were almost out of danger when the car behind us hit us and sent us crashing into a nearby tree.  Due to my sharp eyes, I could make out a guy and girl around our age. The girl had familiar blonde hair but the guy didn't look familiar to me.
The car sped off leaving us behind. Luckily, we weren't hit so bad, my eyes were forcing to close and there was a sharp pain in my left hand, I turned to look at my hand to see blood oozing out of it. From my shoulder to my wrist. That didn't bother me, although the pain was unbearable. I was never afraid of blood and at this point, the amount of blood I was loosing didn't matter to me. Ryder was what mattered the most now. I moved in my seat with some difficulties to look at Ryder. He had blood dripping from the left side of his head.

"Ryder, Ryder. Please open your eyes. Stay with me, don't leave me, please!" I shouted. I took hold of his head and tore a piece of my top to wipe the blood with.
I supported his neck with the cardigan he was wearing, all the while shedding tears to the point that it made everything blur.