Chapter 3

Introducing ourselves infront of the whole class wasn't something we were looking up to. I thought the teacher will be grumpy and not even care that he has new students in his class so no introduction mattered. Guess I was wrong, now, every student was looking at Chloé and I waiting for our introduction.

"Well, we might as well get this done with". Chloé said in my ears.

I nodded at her sighing. I began with my introduction.

"Hey guys, I'm Angelica Styles, we moved here to America from London to begin our High School lives as seniors. With that being said, I hope we all get along". I quickly said, smiling at the class.

Chloé was up next.

"Hi, I'm Chloé Sanders, you've heard most of the story from Angelica about us moving here to start our High School lives as seniors. And I hope we tag along easily". Chloé introduced herself to the class.

"Are you guys twins?". A guy at the back of the class asked. He was a blonde, a real one this time unlike fake blonde we had an interesting time with. He had blue eyes and was somehow lean but muscular.

"Nah, we're best friends". Chloé and I said. Well, here goes the arguments.

The whole class gasped when we said that. No one seemed to believe us, even the teacher was now looking at us with narrowed eyes, probably trying to figure out if we're telling the truth.

"If you're best friends then what's with the close similarities and matching outfits". A red head girl said. She had brown eyes sitting in the middle of the classroom. She is really pretty if I may say.

"We've been together since diapers, even our own family mistake us for the other. But, to be honest, we're best friends, not twins". I said to the redhead.

"You aren't the only people doubting us, believe us, it happens a lot" Chloé added.
"But" she continued, "if you think we're twins, you may continue to think so, because, we know no matter how we explain ourselves, y'all will still have doubts".

"With that being said, if you'll excuse us, we'd like to take our seats" I told the class and grabbed Chloé's hand.

"Take the seat at the end of the class close to the windows", the teacher told both of us.

We made a beeline for the seats and sat down on it putting our bags beside us on the floor.

"These people like asking questions". Chloé said wiping a sweat off her forehead with a handkerchief.

"The questions never seem to end". I said back.

As the teacher began writing some equations on the board, two hot hot, Greek Gods entered the class making everyone's head snap to them. Oh, did I mention how hot they are?

Almost instantly, the class became quiet, as the guys ran their hands in their hair. They seem to pretty much enjoy the attention they were getting. All the girls were staring at them like they were some sugar candies. I'm sure some were practically drooling just at the sight of the guys.

"Mr Banks, Mr Parker, you're late once again". The teacher told them sternly.

"We know sir, we got caught up in traffic". The one with dark brown hair said.

"Yeah, we did". The other with brown hair added.

The one with dark brown hair had emerald green eyes, very muscular and had high cheekbones.

The other with the brown hair had blue grey eyes. He was also built but not much like the other guy. He had muscular body too.
These guys really do workout, plus, they're very tall.