Chapter 19

"Ugh!! I swear I'm going to knock someone's teeth off" I stormed out of Taylor's bedroom and headed downstairs. Whoever is ringing the bell is sure to get a handful from me. I woke up at 6:00 on a Saturday just because an annoying human being was ringing the bell non stop. None of the girls wanted to go and see who's at the door so unfortunately for me, I had to get up from my peaceful sleep to check on whoever is ringing the damn bell.
You must think I'm crazy for being very angry, but everyone will be angry when the perfect dream they're having is totally destroyed.
I was under a beautiful waterfall with the one and only, the famous, Chris Hemsworth. Accidentally, we bumped into each other on the road, he was holding a bag of ketchup and fries with a soda he was drinking which poured on me. So in order to make me feel better, which I said to him that I am countless times, he kept on apologizing and decided to take me to a nearby waterfall to get the stain off my body. In the end, he gave me his red hoodie to wear and then we kept staring in each other's eyes. Cliché huh? I thought soo too. His lips almost touched mine when that annoying human being decided to ring the damn bell. So that explains why I'm very angry. Who wouldn't be when they almost got kissed by Chris Hemsworth.

I just hope whoever it is behind that door has a better thing to say to me for waking me up so early on a Saturday morning.

"Why they hell would you think of ringing the bell at such an early mor - ". Oh oh.
The rest of the sentence got stuck in my throat when I realized who was standing at my door. The anger vanished quickly. Here I am standing infront of my door in my pajamas looking nervous.

"Oh Mrs. Parker, I didn't know it was you" I guess you could say I was embarrassed. I had no escape now. She probably even thinks I'm a bad person.

"Looks like I pissed someone off. Sorry for waking you up honey. I came by to tell you that my husband and I will be traveling to Mexico for a business trip. It'll last about two months or even more". Not meaning to be rude but why is she telling me this?

"That'll be a long time. But why are you telling me this?" I asked her. "Would you like to come in?".

"No, don't worry. We'll be leaving any minute from now. Knowing Ryder and Blake that well, I know those two boys would mess the house up whiles we're gone. They might even invite girls over, and I never want to see that Sasha girl ever in my house. God knows what she'll do while we're away. So if it's alright with you, I need to ask permission from Anabelle if you and Chloé could stay over with the boys" WHAT!! Did I hear correctly? No, I think I'm hallucinating. Yeah, that's right.

"You want us to what??" There's was no denying how shocked I was. My jaw was hanging, eyes wide as saucers. Why would she want that.

"I know it's a lot to handle, and don't even worry about cooking, the boys are really perfect at it. I sure you and Chloé can learn a few from them. And oh, you could invite Taylor over too if she's alright with it" Is she really asking us to do that. Doesn't she know the possibilities of what might happen when three girls stay in a house with two bad boys?

"I'm sorry Mrs. Parker but I don't th - " I tried telling her.

"Oh hey, what brings you here?" Great, she just had to appear now.

"Hi Anabelle, I was telling her if it's okay for she and her friends to stay over at our house with the boys" Mrs Parker explained everything to Anabelle.

"So if it's alright with you, can the girls stay there" she asked Anabelle.

"I'm sure there's nothing wrong with that. Besides, these girls need to get out of the house anyways" so she's sacking us? "Staying with the boys will really teach them how it feels like to with males. I'm sure they're fine with it. They'll go over in the afternoon" Anabelle concluded. By the tone she was using and how she was looking at me, there was no room for argument. This is unbelievable. Wait till the girls here about it.