Chapter 16

Turns out the brunette's name is Taylor Summers. She has brown hair which reaches the middle of her back, beautiful grey eyes and is the same height as Chloé and I.
Her personality is just like Chloé and I, she moved here days ago because her father got an important job here. So now they're living here.

Right now, we were in our last class, for some reason unknown to us, the teacher wasn't in school today. Rumors have it that he's sick and will be back in a few days. As you can imagine, everyone is doing whatever they like, the three of us are sitting at the back of the class chatting amongst ourselves and talking about our lives.

"So are you two twins?" Taylor asked.

"No Tay, but we've been best friends since diapers and so are our mothers. You're not the first person to ask us that question and you surely won't be the last. In fact, the first time we came to this school and were asked to introduce ourselves, people kept on asking if we're twins and even though we told them multiple times that we're not, they never believed us, not even teacher, so we let that be. No matter where we go and how much of an explanation we give to people, they don't believe us" Chloé answered her question.

"Wow, I thought you two were twins in the first place. Okay, so why are you two living here" she asked us.

After explaining all her questions, we also asked her some questions of our own.
She has two elder brothers who are very over protective of her. In fact, her brothers wouldn't hesitate to beat anyone who hurts her.

"Trust me, they get annoying a lot" she replied.

"Tell me about it, my elder brother really gets on my nerves" I told her.

"Yeah, even mine does, but I still love him" Chloé said earning 'yeahs' from us.

A chair scraping the floor got our attention.

"Well well well, what do we have here?" Blake said as he sat beside us.

"If it isn't the arrogant jerks, who else would it be?" Chloé stated in a bored tone.

"Watch your words Sanders" he replied.

"You know I don't listen to you and whatever you say. Try harder" she stated.

"What do you two want anyways" I asked he and Ryder.

"I came to greet the new girl, you know, the one who caused fight at the cafeteria" he said.

"You mean the girlfriend of Ryder caused the fight" I shot back looking at Ryder.

"Like I said, watch your backs" Ryder spoke sitting beside Blake.

"Like I care" I told him.

"Here I am, what the hell do you want from me?" Taylor glared at them.

"Feisty huh? You better watch your tone new girl" Blake told her.

"Ohhh I am soo scared. Someone please save me" she said dramatically making Chloé and I laugh.

"It's not even funny" Ryder said glaring holes at me.

"Like you know what funny means, why aren't you sucking your girlfriend's face anyway" I glared at him.

"Why don't you get yourself a boyfriend anyway? Oh yeah, I know why, because no one wants to be with you" he said chuckling with Blake.

"Oh, like Sasha wants to be with you" I shot back.

"Don't you dare bring her into this, you two have been causing enough trouble ever since you came to this school and now you're going to cause even more seeing as you've got a new partner" he stated.