Chapter 25

"We'll go on our first official date right after school, so be prepared to meet me at the parking lot. We'll take my car. Blake and Chloé will go home together". Ryder decided to tell me this just moments before we leave the house for school. I don't mind my dressing, but at least he could have told me earlier since it's our first official date.

"And you thought telling me now was better than before?" I turned to face him. Not that I was mad or anything but this is our first date we're talking about. I have to look my best, though, not that Ryder would mind.

"I don't care at all about how you dress. You know why?" he pulled me to whisper in my ears.
"Because you look hot af any way and any how you dress, babe".
He made sure he put emphasis on the word 'babe'. Just before he let go of me, he licked my earlobe making me inhale a sharp breath.
I turned to look at him with wide eyes and blushing cheeks to see him with his all famous signature smirk. I have to admit that made my stomach perform a somersault. Yeah, cheesy much.

"Now that you two are done undressing each other with your eyes, can we get going?" I heard Chloé say. I turned to give her a sharp look which went just as it came because...... because Blake was giving Chloé a piggyback.
Talk about cliché, huh?

"Oh God!!!" we heard Taylor groan.

"And what's your problem?" Blake questioned her.

"I'm soooo lonely. Everyone in this household is in love but me" she wiped a fake tear away.

"Always the drama queen" Chloé and I said shaking our heads.

"Oh Lord! Please forgive me if I did something in my past life that encountered to me not meeting my Mr. Right. Why do they have to be all lovey-dovey but me" Tay placed her right hand on her forehead and her left hand on her waist, all the while pretending to cry.

"We all know you've been giving a particular someone eyes. Did you really think it went unnoticed by us?" I said to her.

"What - what're you talking about? I have absolutely no idea" she looked everywhere else but in our eyes.

"Sure you don't" said Chloé.

"OMG. We're 20 minutes away from being late to school. I don't want to get a detention. Now that I think of it, I wouldn't mind getting it since it'll be us five together" she shrugged her shoulders getting past us to the front door.

"Get your ass moving. I'm not here to entertain your lives" and ladies and gentlemen, the bossy sassy Taylor Summers is back.

"You two girls have such a wonderful friendship" Blake said aloud. Chloé slapped the back of his head hard making him wince.

"Do you always have to be so aggressive, woman?" he asked her rubbing his head.

"That's what you get for questioning our friendship" she replied. With Chloé still in the piggyback situation, they moved to the front door walking behind Taylor as they called on us to hurry up.

"We might as well leave if we don't want to be late" Ryder told me. Intertwining our hands, we walked to the driveway.

"I'm driving your baby Blake" Taylor said suddenly. Blake turned his gaze to her. They were having a battle with their eyes.

"Don't you dare" Blake warned her. Chloé already had her feet on the ground looking at the two.

"They just can't live a day without quarrelling" she shook her head.

"Taylor, if you know what's best for you, don't get closer to my baby. What if you damage it. She's too gorgeous and young for even a single scratch". Now that was unexpected. "Leave Star alone Chloé".

"Really, Star? You even name your car?" I asked incredulously.

"Oh well". Just as Tay said that, she run to the car getting herself seated in the drivers seat as I watched Blake give her frantic eyes.

"You and Chloé get inside right this instant. Have you forgotten we'll be late to school if we don't hurry up? I don't have all day to watch you" Taylor shouted from the drivers window before beeping the car's horn.

Sighing, I got to the school's parking lot, all heads turned to our direction. Who wouldn't turn from how fast the car got there. They all looked at us with shocked faces. After all, Ryder and I who have been fighting non stop are coming to school together in the same car.