Chapter 9

Today, the day I've been dreading was finally here. It's not like I can control time and date, if then, I'd never let this day come.
We had to leave for our neighbours house for dinner since they invited us over and we just can't deny their offer. Getting up from bed, I was already dressed. The dinner started at six in the evening so I just dressed in a blue tank top and denim shorts. I already woke up at midnight due to some sounds from the bushes so after forcing myself back to sleep, which by the way didn't happen, I went to bath and after getting dressed, went back to sleep.
Looking over at my alarm clock, it read three pm. For some reason, we were told to stay home which i was happy for. It was a Friday anyway, we students were already tired from the constant school activities.

Getting up from my bed after putting my phone in my back pocket, I went over to the window beside my bed and pulled the curtains apart, instantly, the sunlight blinded my eyes but only for a hort period of time. After making sure my eyes were okay now, I looked over at the mysterious neighbour's window. This time, I caught a better glimpse of him. He was in a white shirt, grey sweatpants and his usual dark brown hair was messed up as a result of him running his hand through them. He had a broad shoulder. He definitely worked out a lot. There was no way he could have gotten such muscular build by just eating. Taking my eyes off him, I turned to look at Chloé's window, she was looking through it as her eyes were fixed on the window next to hers. I guess it's the neighbour she told me about. Calling over to her, we waved each other and had some chit chats about the dinner we'll be attending to. The sound of windows opening made us tear our eyes away from each other. Looking towards the source of the sound, the window opposite mine was being opened. The guy had half of his body bent as he went to pick something off the ground.

Huh, now that I've analysed him, he looked familiar but I just couldn't recognize from where I've seen him.

Looking at him now through the opened window, both our eyes widened as saucers with our jaws hanging down.
No, just no, out of all this it had to be him.
We both let out screams just as Chloé and her neighbour did.

"YOU'RE MY NEIGHBOUR!!?" we all asked one another with total shock evident in our tone.

"Wait!! If you're our neighbours", I gestured to Ryder and Blake "then that means...." I trailed off.

Realisation dawned over all of us making us scream again. By now I'm sure we've woken the whole town up, we just couldn't care less.

"You guys know what?" Chloé spoke making us turn to her "meet us at our garden" with that said, she closed her window just as Blake did. Those two really couldn't get along. Giving Ryder one final glance, I closed my window still shocked.

Putting on a tennis socks and black sneakers, I got out of my room locking it behind us. Chloé made her way towards me as we got down the flight of stairs. She was in a black long sleeve, a white ripped shorts and white sneakers.

"What's with all the shouting and angry faces. You girls look like you're ready to murder someone. And where are you heading to?" Anabelle stopped us by the front door.

"We're just shocked, angry, annoyed and, and everything." Chloé said to her with an annoyed expression. I had the same one on.

"We'll tell you everything later" I told her as she got out of our way.

"You two take care if yourselves but where are you heading to?" she asked us.

"We'll only be at the garden" with that, we left for the garden.

This day just got a whole lot worse.