Chapter~1

~🌙~

H A V E  Y O U  EVER sometimes wished that you would fall asleep and never wake back up again? Wanting to stay in a fantasy created by your mind which is safe, and is controlled by only you forever?

I'm no stranger to the trick of dreams. Illusions that are created in your head based on your deepest thoughts, that creep upon you in the night as you slip away from reality and dive into the world of make believe.

Of course I've had certain dreams I wish I never had, ones that made me frightened. However, I've also, had wonderful, happy dreams which have made me want to leave the real world and indulge in the scenarios that hit my brain.

Everyday I'm excited to go to sleep, not only because I love it, but because I get to slip away from the harsh reality that is my life. I've had the shit end of the stick for eighteen years.

My family, they never really notice me. I'm like a ghost in my own home, they barely speak to me. I feel more like a pest that they know is there but choose to ignore, rather than a daughter or a sister.

I've built up this sort of dislike for my family. Not for the fact I never got attention but because they made me feel like I was alone in the world. They've always preferred my sister Hayley. She's my baby sister and my twin. I've not just grown a dislike for her though, it's more like a pure hatred.

They say twins are suppose to be inseparable, joint from the hip everyday, unable to leave one another. Me and my sister, we couldn't be more far apart. Physically and mentally.

We are very different people, we also look very different too. Fraternal twins we are and thank god for that because if I was stuck with her face forever I don't think I could cope. Purely for the fact that I can't stand her, and having her face stuck to me everyday would just remind me of my distaste for her.

Hayley has dark chestnut hair that falls to just below her shoulders, with a small fringe that's neatly lined across her forehead which comes down to just above her eyebrows. She has small faded freckles that are littered across her face, making her ten times more beautiful. My sister is a stunner alright, and even though I hate her with all my might, I will never deny her beauty.

I have a mixed combination of blonde and copper coloured hair. The copper mostly hiding at the back underneath all the blonde. All totally natural. My hair is very thick and falls to the bottom of my back which I consider to be a perfect length for myself, I like having it long. My eyes are like my mother's, a deep shade of grey. I also have no freckles which I'm thankful for because those with this face in my head when I picture it just doesn't go.

I'm not one to put my appearance down a lot, but there are some things I would like to change. Firstly my height. Werewolf's are usually above average height for humans, the males usually sit at six foot four to six foot eight.Whereas the females are usually between five foot ten to six foot.

I never got the werewolf height, as my height sits at five' five which therefore makes me relatively smaller than most of my fellow wolfs.

I've never been really made fun of for my height by anyone other than my sister and other siblings. She stands at around five foot ten but just because she's taller doesn't mean she's stronger. She's very slim which adds to her weaknesses in the strength department. I may be small but I have some muscle in me which I use to my advantage when needed.