Spectrum

Yunho felt the darkness fade into colour. The hues of the world embracing his body with everything it had, filling his heart with sunshine and his mind with pure clarity.

A gentle breeze caressed his face, like a mother's touch, teasing at the hairs that lay upon his forehead.

The spring sun was bright, yet not blinding, nor was it so hot that it would ruin your day, it was simply perfect.

He felt weightlessness as his toes touched down upon fresh grass, a soft cushion for his feet.

Sights and scents of lilies, lavender, roses, gardenias, freesias and jasmine flooded his nose.

It smelt beautiful, simply divine, Yunho only wished he could recreate even just a small portion of this beautiful garden that his boyfriend tended so well to in his own home.

Speaking of, under the shade of willow and oak tree, beneath a white ivory embraced pergola sat his boyfriend, nestled against a plush cushion, a sketch book resting on his propped legs and a pencil pressed to his sweet lips, the boy clearly in thought.

He was dressed in a light baby pink knit jumper and comfortable white pants that Yunho always wondered how he never managed to get stains on considering he spent all of his time in the garden.

A smile spread across Yunho's face, and his movements were carefree as he watched his beautiful boyfriend brush a lock of wavy blonde hair behind his ear.

It had only been a day since they last saw each other but the older longed and craved for the younger every single second that he wasn't by his side.

Yunho needed him in his arms, simply to hold him, to feel his small body beneath his fingers, to have his boyfriend look at him with such softness in his eyes, knowing those loved him and only him.

Yunho stood up straighter where he was standing between blooming shrubs, and brushed down his beige dress shirt and light weight grey pants before clearing his throat, making his boyfriend aware of his presence.

Yunho's boyfriend looked up, a joyful gasp slipping between his lips. He placed his sketchbook and pencil beside him and sprung up on his two feet like a wind up toy suddenly being brought to life.

"Yunho!" His honey silk voice rang as he ran towards Yunho in effortless strides, it was as if he were gliding upon the grass, his precious feet never touching down upon soil.

Yunho opened his arms catching his boyfriend who leapt between them, the smaller wrapped his arms around his neck and Yunho lifted his petite boyfriend off the ground.

"My darling Yeosang" Yunho whispered into his ear before he spun him around, showered him with kisses and placed him down again.

"My charming Yunho" Yeosang smiled as he looked up into Yunho's eye's blushing from all the love.

Yunho felt like an angel was staring into his soul, his angel.

Yunho placed his hands upon Yeosang's cheeks, lent down to his height and pressed a gentle, affectionate kiss to his lips.

Yeosang tasted like a sweet fruit salad, a mix of apple, grapes and watermelon coating his lips.

Yunho couldn't help but trace his tongue across them and Yeosang didn't even hesitate when he opened his mouth to allow Yunho's tongue inside to savour that sweet taste.

Both boys smiled into their kiss and naturally pulled away.

They gazed at each other for a moment before Yunho spoke up.

"So what are you drawing today my love?" Yunho asked sweetly as he took Yeosang's hand in his own.

Yeosang squeezed Yunho's hand. "The petunias, would you like to see?"