Questionable Conversations

~ Bonus Chapter ~

Yunho fell back on the couch and Yeosang collapsed into him, both boys were absolutely buggered.

They'd had a busy day and evening in particular as it was the second time that Yunho had invited his friends to see Yeosang and Yunho had spent the whole day cooking and preparing for their arrival.

The last time they had met Yeosang was about a month ago at a niche little restaurant downtown, that proved to be a little overwhelming for the younger. He wasn't used to so many people wanting to talk with him and the environment was a bit much to handle so that outing was shortlived.

But since then, Yeosang has gotten better with people in general and the fast paced world wasn't so scary and overwhelming. So Yunho had thus invited his friends over to his and Yeosang's home feeling that Yeosang was ready but also hoping that their home could act as a safety net if Yeosang got scared.

Thankfully Yeosang was a lot more relaxed and the evening went smoothly.

Hongjoong, San, Mingi, Jongho, Wooyoung, Seonghwa, even Kyungsoo and Jongin had all come over for dinner. As well as Hongjoong and San's twins, and Seonghwa and Wooyoung's daughter.

Yunho wondered just how exhausted Yeosang was considering he was pretty exhausted himself.

Yeosang was an adult but he still had that playful childlike innocence to him which surfaced more often than not, which meant that he gravitated to the children; he may have been the centre of attention but he shied away from the limelight of Yunho's friends.

Yeosang's brief experience with Eden and Taeyeon's daughter Chaewon gave him the confidence to interact with Yunho's friends' children, and Yeosang was soon their new favourite person, particularly after he started drawing pictures with them.

Yunho was thankful because it meant that the younger avoided particularly tricky and awkward questions about the inner workings of their love life that his friends questioned about as they sat at the table.

That being said his friends still all chatted with Yeosang throughout the night and Yunho only hoped that the moments that he wasn't standing or sitting beside the younger, that his friends weren't asking him anything too weird or uncomfortable.

He hoped that was the case, unfortunately though, as Yeosang lent against Yunho's chest after everyone had left their home, he was about to find out otherwise.

"Hey Yun?"

"Yeah?"

"What does 'going far' mean? Your friend Wooyoung asked me 'How far have you gone with Yunho' but when I told him that the furthest we'd been was Eden's, your friend gave me a funny look and walked off. Did I say the wrong thing?"

Yunho snorted as he held in his laughter "He didn't mean how far we have travelled together he meant . ." Yunho thought for a moment and Yeosang waited for an answer "He meant what stuff have we done together as a couple"

"Like going shopping and watching tv?" Yeosang questioned as he tried to make connections.

Yunho put his hand over his mouth this time to hide his laughter. "No, like couple things like kissing and stuff"

"Oh. Kissing seems like a pretty common thing with soulmates though so why would he need to know how 'far' I've kissed you? That doesn't even make any sense" Yeosang pouted and his brows furrowed in confusion.

"Sang there's more to couples then just kissing and touching and stuff like we do"

"Like what?" Yeosang cut in.