: EPILOGUE :

Yunho was collecting so many memories with Yeosang he could write a book and a spin off sequel.

The night after the day they met for real was special and strange. For the first time ever when Yunho touched down in the dreamscape they weren't in the garden, not quite.

Instead they were in Yunho's apartment, but the door that would normally lead to the balcony where his plants were, and the cityscape expanding along the horizon now opened up to the garden instead.

Yunho did always say he wanted a garden like Yeosang's.

The house on the top of the hill that used to be blurry was now as clear as day, however its backdoor did not lead to Eden's families house, but Yunho's home instead.

Yeosang had bent and folded the two spaces in the real world and brought them together in the dreamworld. It was kind of like Yeosang had put Yunho's home inside his old family house.

Yeosang was able, for the first time, to change the time of day in the garden, filling the sky with a spectrum of colour as he first shifted it to a sunset and then to the deep blackness night time.

It was amazing to see the world they had been meeting in for so long in a different state. The way it changed the colours of the flowers, and how tall trees cast shadows, shedding light and shade in new unfamiliar ways.

Yunho's new favourite thing about the dreamworld was the lake during night time, it's clear waters perfectly reflecting the night sky above, creating a timeless and endless sea of twinkling stars.

They spent their time together planning their day for tomorrow as well as brainstorming all the things they wanted to do in the future; the places they wanted to visit, to travel to, the people Yunho wanted to introduce Yeosang to, everything.

Parting ways in the dreamworld was easy once more like it used to be when they were only just friends. When the waking world tugged at both their souls they allowed themselves to be swept up, happy that when they opened their eyes again that they were both in each other's arms.

They spent some time cuddling and kissing before they finally made their way downstairs.

Yunho spent a short moment before they ate breakfast giving Yeosang a checkup just like he would do for any of his patients at the clinic just to make sure that Yeosang was ok and not in any pain. He also summoned a little bit of his healing power and transferred it to Yeosang so he was definitely at 100%.

After breakfast, and a quick message to Kyungsoo to reconfirm that he definitely wasn't coming in to work today, he drove Yeosang back to Eden and Taeyeon, just like he had promised.

They expressed how strange it was as to not having Yeosang in the house. The imprint he had left on their lives ran deep.

Taeyeon mentioned that throughout the night she kept walking to and finding herself outside Yeosang's room to check on him, forgetting that the younger was no longer there, and Eden had still set his alarm as usual for 7.30 in the morning, the time he always got up in order to check on and give Yeosang his first meal and medication for the day.

Everyone was adjusting to a new normal.

Eden, Taeyeon, Yunho and Yeosang spoke about where to go from here. They no longer needed the equipment and Yunho was happy to help them sell it, as well as help them get rid of medicine they no longer needed.

There was basic paperwork and documents like Yeosang's birth certificate, identification and medical documentation that they passed on to Yunho, these documents should be with Yeosang not with them anymore.

Eden and Taeyeon talked about how they were happy to still stay in the house but would move if Yunho and Yeosang wanted to move in, it was here that Yeosang had jumped in and told them that the house was theirs, it was their home now, his home was with Yunho in the city.

Yunho had brought a suitcase and some boxes and together with Yeosang they filled it with Yeosang's belongings. His clothes, as well as keepsakes from his childhood, like toys, books and photographs. Anything that they couldn't fit in the suitcase they put in the boot and in the back of the car.

Yunho promised to bring Yeosang back weekly. Yunho still had his patient Mr. Lee to attend to so it was a perfect opportunity to bring Yeosang along so everyone could see each other regularly.

Afterwards Yunho had made a very special trip to his hometown where he was finally able to introduce the love of his life to his parents.

Both his parents imploded in happiness upon learning that the boy beside their son was the boy from his dreams. They were so happy to hear how they had finally found each other.

Some days past, Yunho spending his time at home with Yeosang before eventually venturing out with him to the city bellow where he took him shopping and started their adventure into the world.

Once Yeosang was growing more comfortable with his surroundings Yunho invited his friends out so they could meet Yeosang for the first time. Once again everyone was shocked, but they were soon asking heaps of questions, also bringing up suggestive topics that made Yunho blush and Yeosang curious. There was a lot Yeosang had to learn.

For so long the garden had been Yeosang's whole world, with Yunho his centre and the summit of balance in his life, but now that he was awake his world was opening up an expanding; Yunho was becoming his guide. Yeosang was learning that the world they lived in was a whole lot more than just lushes trees, flourishing plants and an endless sea of green. That it was made up of buildings and people and animals.

Yeosang had to learn that things don't just appear, you have to work to earn and own things, and shape how you live.

Since Yeosang had never gone to school he had no qualifications, and when Yeosang was in a position where he was comfortable with being apart from Yunho, Yunho helped him get some qualifications online and look for a job that fit his abilities; he couldn't sit around at home all day.

Yeosang still had a passion for art and drawing and Yunho was able to help him get a job at an art store.

Working at the store fuelled Yeosang's need to draw and he would often sketch at the counter while he waited for customers.

People began querying about his art, asking to see his sketchbook and asking whether he was selling any of his drawings. So Yunho set up a little store for him online and Yeosang began selling his pieces and soon also completing commissions from buyers.

Yunho was so proud of Yeosang, how he had grown and flourished and adjusted to the real world.

There were times where Yeosang would remember something new from his childhood, but thankfully they were all happy memories, never any bad ones.

Yeosang had grown independent, and strong and when the time was right Yunho asked Yeosang to marry him. Not surprisingly Yeosang said yes and from then on they were tied not just as soulmates but as husbands whom loved each other more than anyone would ever know.

They were together and bound but they were free and that's all that mattered.

~End~