Our Home

After Yunho and Yeosang had stopped ogling each other, Eden gave the pair a tour of the house.

Yeosang commented on thing's here and there, his memories floating back to him, but there were a lot of things that confused and baffled him.

Mainly to do with all the vitamins and medicine he needed and all strange contraptions Eden and the rest of his family had used to keep his body alive, healthy and in shape all these years.

Yeosang looked at a lot of the equipment they had but he didn't know how they were used. It was a little bit more confronting for Yunho, because coming from a doctors stand point he understood why the younger was being given the medicine he was, and he knew how the equipment worked.

The equipment that kept air flowing into Yeosang's lungs when he had trouble breathing on his own, the lift to get Yeosang in and out of places like the bath tub and bed, the tube that was used to get food into Yeosang's stomach, the tubes that were used to get waste out of him. The fitness machine to keep his muscles from going slack. The monitors that tracked his heart rate and his blood pressure. All this equipment couldn't have been cheap, and using all this equipment on a daily basis must have been exhausting.

It pained Yunho to know that this is what Eden and his family were working with just to keep Yeosang alive. He was so very grateful, and pretty much every room they passed through Yunho was thanking Eden over and over again for taking care of the boy he loves.

They eventually came to the room with Taeyeon and their daughter. She was only young and her eyes nearly popped out of her head at seeing Yeosang.

"Zombie Yeo!" she yelled in fright as she hid behind her mother.

"Yeo Yeo's awake now Chae, his soulmate Mr. Yunho here fixed him and made him all better" Taeyeon reassured her daughter Chaewon.

"Does that mean Yeo Yeo and I can play together now?" Chaewon asked curiously her eyes as big as saucers as she looked up at her mum.

"Yes, of course baby" Taeyeon nodded and ruffled her daughters hair.

Chaewon stepped out from behind her mums legs and ran straight to Yeosang, surprising everyone, particularly Yeosang by reaching up for a hug.

Yeosang was in a state of awe since he hadn't see a child since he was that small himself. He looked over at Yunho for guidance and Yunho muttered "hug her" through gritted teeth.

Yeosang nodded quickly and look back down at Chaewon who was still reaching up with open arms. He promptly bobbed down and hugged the small girl back.

There was apprehension in Yeosang's arms at first as he wrapped them around Chaewon's small body, but he very quickly loosened up giving her body a friendly squeeze before letting go.

There were tears welling up in Taeyeon's eyes as she looked at Eden and then to her daughter and Yeosang the man whom she'd been looking after ever since she joined the family.

"I like you better like this Yeo Yeo" Chaewon said with a smile as she looked into Yeosang's eyes. She then surprised everyone again once again by kissing Yeosang, who was still crouched down at her level, on the cheek and then grabbing his hand and pulling him further into her room.

Yeosang looked back at Yunho whom was still standing at the door. Yunho was happy, he knew Yeosang was nervous, but with a smile he reassured Yeosang that he was doing just fine.

This was definitely all new for Yeosang.

"Look at you making friends" Yunho said with a chuckle as Chaewon made Yeosang sit down on one of those tiny kiddie chairs and handed him a teacup.

Yeosang was about to complain to Yunho to shush when Chaewon cut in.

"Mr. Yunho you should come sit too" she said, beckoning him over.

"Why of course" Yunho said in a funny accent clearly knowing how to handle children and setting forth in showing Yeosang the ropes, also stepping in as a distraction as Yeosang looked completely lost in how to engage with Chaewon.

Eden whom had stepped out to make a phone call walked back in and sat beside Taeyeon whom was now sitting on the edge of Chaewon's bed, both parents watching their daughter play with a man they never thought would ever move again and the person they never thought would ever appear.

~♡~

A/n So! Fun fact!! This chapter was never meant to exist. I originally had a combination this chapter and the next few chapters and then the story was meant to end. . .But lucky for you I fleshed it out heheh :)

Any thoughts thus far??

Lorri xx