Back to Basics

Yeosang looked from beside Yunho into the apartment that he'd only ever heard of.

The pair walked inside and Yunho switched on a light that lit up the house like a christmas tree.

Yeosang, not surprisingly kicked both his shoes off and darted down the hallway into the main area of the house before Yunho had even lent down to untie his own laces. All signs of exhaustion Yeosang had before were gone.

Yunho sent a quick message to Eden to let him know that they arrived home safely, and he set his doctors bag down on its shelf and arranged their shoes nicely, before following after Yeosang.

Yeosang was like a kid in a toy shop as he ran up and down the hallway and picked up everything. Yunho was just thankful that the smell of smoke from his neighbour was gone.

"This is your house!?" Yeosang exclaimed as he stood in the centre of Yunho's living room and buried his feet in the carpet.

"It's our house" Yunho corrected "You live here now too"

Yeosang's eyes went wide and his mouth dropped open in the hugest smile Yunho had ever seen. "I get to live here!?"

"Of course! Where else are you going to live Sang? With Eden? With your aunt and uncle? Don't wanna live with me?" Yunho said that last bit with so much pouty sarcasm.

"Of course I want to live with you! I just . .I just can't believe that this is yo- our house, I never thought it would be so big and cosy! It's very you" Yeosang smiled.

"Have you looked at the loft yet?" Yunho asked pointing at the little stairwell that was nestled behind a wall that led up to the second level.

"L-loft?"

Yunho beckoned Yeosang over and the younger walked up and placed his hand in the taller's allowing himself to be led up the stair well.

The loft held Yunho's bedroom and closet and a cute little table nook that over looked the first floor. It was just high enough that Yunho could stand up tall, though he could put his hand flat on the ceiling if he stretched his arms.

Yeosang practically flew from behind Yunho as he dive bombed the floor bed and rolled back and forth before star-fishing himself in the middle and looking at the ceiling and out at the night sky above through the skylight.

"YOUR BED IS SO SOFT!"

"Our bed" Yunho corrected once again as he came and sat on the edge of the bed.

"You know" Yeosang began as he sat up and faced Yunho "Although I've always been sleeping when I'm with you, I've never actually slept, like fallen asleep, I don't think I've ever worn anything other than my knit either" Yeosang said looking down and pulling on the shirt he was wearing. "Why is it that I always wore the same thing? Why didn't you ever imagine me some different clothes"

Yunho shrugged "I like the knit jumper you wore and you never asked, I never really thought about it I guess. Just you wait though! I'll take you out shopping and you pick out whatever clothes you wanna wear and I'll get them for you"

"Really?"

"Yep! Anything you want its yours, I promise"

With that Yeosang fell backwards into bed sheets and pillows staring at the skylight again.

There was a funny growl from Yeosang's stomach and Yunho giggled at the shocked expression that befall Yeosang's face.

"What was that?!" Yeosang wheezed.

Yunho lent over and petted Yeosang's stomach "That my love, is called hunger, and you are clearly hungry. Let's see what I have in my fridge to eat"