And So we meet

The day following the night that Yunho spoke with his mum was long. He didn't want to sleep, he refused to. He was so tired from keeping himself awake the whole night after he had spoken to his mum, but he needed time to think, to prepare himself to see the boy he now knew was his soulmate, and he need to do that before he closed his eyes.

Yunho spent his day outside on the back patio in the sun hoping the bright light would keep him awake. He brought out his school books and all his homework as well so to his mother and father it didn't look like he was doing nothing all day.

Yunho wished it was a school day because then he'd have class and his friends to keep him awake and distracted, but it was indeed the weekend which meant Yunho spent the day much to himself, doing his best to focus on his homework and not dwell to long in his own thoughts or doze off.

Although the day was long it was well worth it, he just needed time to accept the reality that was his soulmate. The more time he spent thinking about the boy in the pink knit jumper the more he was curious to see him and the less then idea that he was a boy scared him.

Yunho did feel terrible though, that boy was real and not a figment of his imagination.

"He must think I'm horrible" Yunho thought to himself.

He had been running away from a real person, someone with thoughts and feelings, someone who had such a cool soulmate ability and was sharing it with him and only him. He was running away from his soulmate, someone he had been looking forward to meeting his whole life, and his soulmate probably felt the same.

By the time dinner rolled around Yunho was just about dead to the world, almost falling asleep in his soup like an infant.

Yunho finished off his food and once done Mrs. Jeong suggested he go to bed early, encouraging him to take the final step: sleep. She knew exactly what her son was doing all day and knew that although her son had exhausted himself he was now ready.

Yunho, too tired to put off seeing his soulmate any longer said goodnight to his parents and headed off to bed, he was ready to meet his soulmate.

Once again Yunho found himself entering the forested garden, his feet touching familiar soil.

There was no sign of the boy in the pink knit jumper, but even though Yunho couldn't see him he knew he couldn't be far.

Yunho had ran around this place so many times now and he knew the gardens paths and boundaries fairly well. It was a huge space, but it wasn't so huge that is were impossible to navigate and find someone.

Yunho wished he knew the boys name, then he could call him and summon him from where ever he was. Maybe this search was Yunho's punishment for not being polite even when he thought it were a dream and asking the boys name, or rather just introducing himself in general to begin with, being the polite boy his mother raised him to be.

After what felt like forever he finally spotted the boy sitting in the grass what appeared to be a sketchbook or colouring book in hand. He looks so small, the knit jumper he was wearing hung loosely around his body, dwarfing him.

"Gotcha" Yunho smiled a cheeky smile.

Yunho approached the boy slowly and quietly with the intent of scarring the daylights out of him to get him back for the first time they met when the smaller had scared him beside the lake.

But when Yunho was just behind the boy he decided otherwise. "What if me scaring him wakes us up out of this space?" he didn't want that to happen.

Yunho after pondering for a moment decided to just clear his throat instead.

The boy didn't even move, so Yunho tried again, a little louder this time, and this time the boy passed him a side long glance before looking back to the sketchbook he was holding.