Always

Once the door was closed Yunho braced himself on the bathroom sink. He knew this was only the beginning for Yeosang and he hoped that the younger would only get more comfortable with everything in the real world and also with his own body and spatial awareness as time passed.

Yunho quickly got changed into his pyjama pants and the jumper he liked to wear to bed and then stepped out of the bathroom, encouraging Yeosang who was hovering by the door to wash up too.

Under Yeosang's watchful and attentive eyes, Yunho went and fetched the change of clothes he had gotten out earlier and placed them on the bathroom sink counter.

He then gave Yeosang some soap to use and showed Yeosang how to turn the water on and off in shower and set the temperature of the water so he would burn or ice himself.

Yeosang looked apprehensive in being alone again, but Yunho reassured him he was just on the other side of the door. Which he literally was, the older sat down on the floor, playing on his phone, wanting to stay within distance just in case the younger called him.

Yeosang eventually stepped out of the bathroom smelling of honey.

"All done?" Yunho asked as he stood up from the floor.

"Yep" Yeosang grinned "It's been a long time since I'd had a shower, it was nice"

Yeosang giggled and Yunho couldn't help but giggle along with him as he took in his appearance.

Yunho's pants that he had given him were long and hid his feet and the jumper he wore had such long sleeves that he had cute little sweater paws.

Yunho, even though it was adorable pulled the younger's arms forwards and rolled up his sleeves so his hands could be seen again, and he bobbed down and rolled up Yeosang's pants so he wouldn't trip.

"It looked like my clothes were swallowing you whole" Yunho said as he petted Yeosang's cheek with his thumb.

Yeosang shrugged "Your clothes smell like you"

Yunho chortled.

Little droplets of water slipped onto Yunho's hand and down onto the fabric of the jumper the younger was wearing, so Yunho darted back into the bathroom.

"What you doing?" Yeosang queried as he stood in the door way.

Yunho grabbed a towel and then took Yeosang's hand in his own. "You're going to catch a cold with that wet hair, I'd really rather prevent that before that happens"

Of course Yunho could simply just heal him if that were to happen, but Yunho didn't want to take any chances with the youngers health nonetheless.

Yunho led Yeosang into the lounge room, sitting himself down first on the couch and then getting Yeosang to sit between his legs so he could dry his wet hair, Yeosang happily watching TV.

When Yunho was content that Yeosang's hair was dry he combed his finger through his soft locks to get out any knots and then after that he pulled Yeosang to him.

Yunho spread a blanket that he had sitting on the back on the couch over their bodies and wrapped his arms tightly around Yeosang's waist, resting his chin against his neck and back hugging him while they watched TV.

Yeosang snuggled back against Yunho occasionally playing with Yunho's fingers and weaving his hand in the older's, and Yunho pressed gentle kisses against Yeosang's neck, cheek, ear and the mark beside his eye.

Every now and then Yeosang would twist his body meeting Yunho's lips in soft kisses before facing the tv again. They were kisses that were so simple, yet so alive, so real.